BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every day, you set a new record for getting it all done. Refuel with V8® +Energy Lemonade. Naturally powered by green tea and infused with tartly sweet hints of fresh lemonade, +Energy powers you up V8-style. It's rich in B vitamins, contains no artificial colors or flavors, and provides a combined serving of vegetables and fruit in each can. The perfect go-to beverage for the perfect pick-me-up ... so you can be your best self all day long.

• Is this a normal energy feeling or one of those jittery f...1 Answers
  • Where would I be able to find this I want to try it 2 Answers
  • Wow this looks delicious but how is it? Is it overwhelmin...5 Answers
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
V8® +Energy Lemonade Juice YUCK! I love most V8 juices both the veggie and fruit blends. But this line of energy juices are just plain gross. My kids don't like them and neither do I. I wouldn't recommend this.
Lexi C.
I truly enjoy the flavor of this! It tastes awesome. But it doesn’t ever give me energy. It makes my heart rate accelerate but doesn’t give me energy. It literally makes me feel shaky and jittery and that’s it.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
An excellent toning drink, the most important thing is that ALCOHOL, as I remind you that it's dangerous for health and life to interfere with energy with alcohol!This energetic is not as heaped as Red Bull and Adrenaline Rush, but it also effectively invigorates, adds strength, successfully replaces coffee, although for inveterate caffeine-eaters may be weak. It is not recommended to take more than one bank a day, which for me personally, of course, is pitiful - so tasty that I want more! Smile But it's reasonable - the manufacturer cares about our health, so thanks for the warning on the bank! It is also not recommended that children under the age of 18 (or overexcited, apparently), elderly and elderly, suffering from hypertension, with cardiac dysfunction, increased nervous excitability, severe atherosclerosis, people suffering from insomnia pregnant and lactating women are not recommended, among others On the bank in red (immediately notice, and this is a plus!). Personally, I do not recommend taking myself at bedtime, since you'll be stabbing for another two hours! Produced in the volume of 500 ml, in an aluminum can, in four colors-tastes: red - garnet, yellow - orange, green - apple, blue - mint.My favorite are red and yellow (pomegranate and orange, respectively). They have a rich taste, a pleasant color (it was the case, poured from a jar into a transparent glass). Although the garnet as such is not felt, they have similar tastes to orange, pleasant sweet-sourish sparkling water.
Joey S.
Los Angeles
I am used to the great taste of V-8 products, this lemonade tastes like YUCK! I would rather drink stagnant pond water. Someone should be fired for this. I bet it wont be a hit! YUCK! double Yuck!
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I drink these because they are a good alternative to high caffeine energy drinks in the morning. They taste really good and are inexpensive. I would recommend these drinks to any one that needs a extra boost in the morning.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Absolutely love love this new drink from V8.  It taste so good and gives you energy better than the other energy drinks that are not healthy or good for you.  V8+ Energy came out with different flavors that i definitely recommend you to try it.  i guarantee you will like it.
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my favorite v8 juice. Taste great. Half way thru my day I start getting tired and need something to pick me up or give me just more energy. The v8 energy does just that. It doesn't give you the jitters as the 5 hour energy drink does.
Willow D.
Neoga, IL
This stuff is delicious, not bitter, in fact I could also taste the apple which I wouldn't have thought was a good combination but is. Love it can't wait to try them all! Also, I like that it's not like most energy drinks, it's healthy and has just a little more caffeine than a cup of coffee without the crash later.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
My husband loves these. It is natural energy I believe the can says and there are many flavors to choose from.
My husband loves the juice flavors in the morning as a pick me up. The cost is reasonable for 6 cans it’s approx $3. I recommend this to a lot of people daily.
JOHENY T.
Obtenga el impulso que necesita para pasar su día ocupado con V8 + Energy. Una refrescante bebida de jugo de energía que se alimenta de té verde natural, ¡para que también te sientas bien!

V8 + Energy El sabor de la limonada es una mezcla del jugo del 8% que contiene una fuente excelente de vitaminas del B y tiene solamente 10 calorías en cada 8 onzas. poder.
Sam O.
San Mateo, CA
Wow this looks delicious but how is it? Is it overwhelming or tastes just right?
Megan C.
Minneapolis , MN
Do these taste like actual lemonade? What are the nutrition facts? Do these taste sugary?
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Where would I be able to find this I want to try it
Joanie S.
Bensalem , PA
Is this a normal energy feeling or one of those jittery feelings? Some energy drinks I find to be extremely jittery and just not a good feeling