V8® +Energy Kiwi Melon Juice uploaded by Ashley C.

BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Every day, you set a new record for getting it all done. Refuel with V8® +Energy Kiwi Melon. Naturally powered by green tea and infused with hints of tart kiwi and sweet melon, +Energy powers you up V8-style. It's rich in B vitamins, contains no artificial colors or flavors, and provides a combined serving of vegetables and fruit in each can. The perfect go-to beverage for the perfect pick-me-up ... so you can be your best self all day long.

• Where do you buy these? I've looked everywhere!2 Answers
  • How well does this work? would it be good enough for a Ro...2 Answers
  • I would love to try this! Is it breastfeeding friendly?2 Answers
Shannan J.
Rossville, GA
I have been looking at different beverages with energy and only a little carbonation. I have to say, I finally found what I was looking for. V8 + Energy is one of my new favorite beverages! I work a lot of long hours, so I need extra energy to help me get through the day. This is a lightly carbonated beverage. I do not drink soda, and have found this item to be a healthier choice for me. V8 + Energy has great taste for an energy drink.

The energy is the perfect amount to keep you focused and stress free. Another great advantage that I have found is that you can completely avoid the crash that comes from drinking pop and other energy drinks. The energy is natural from green tea and fruit juices which also provides antioxidants.

V8 + Energy is only 50 calories and has one full serving of vegetables and fruit. It has an excellent source of B vitamins, and also vitamin C. This beverage has natural energy from green tea and has a 34 percent juice blend from five fruits and vegetables. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Green tea can improve brain functions, fat loss, and can lower the risk of cancer. A 12 ounce can of V8 + Energy only has 10 grams of sugar; however, a 12 ounces can of coke has 40.5 grams of sugar.

If you are looking for a quick and simple way to obtain a healthier kick of energy that last, try V8 + Energy. It has great taste, energy without a crash, and healthy ingredients. Buy a V8 + Energy that will give you the energy that you need to make it through your day.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
V-8 Low Soidum 100% Vegetable juice cans are part of my go to beverages for on the go. I choose them to help make sure that I am able to consume healthy and delicious drinks when I am not home and helping me to meet my daily intake of vegetables. I fell full after having a can and the fullness lasts me until my next meal. I do not get a crash after consuming them like I do when I grab a quick sweet beverage. These low sodium beverages are a part of life I enjoy as I know they are better for my heart healthy eating habbits. V-8 has been a life long habbit as my family loves the great taste and the new varieties. I recommend this product. I was not paid nor given a sample for my opinion.
Lexy B.
Always wanted to try these and finally had the opportunity to through my local Krogers Free Friday program (how awesome, right?)
A preferable alternative to traditional energy and sports drinks. They taste great, give you the boost you are looking for and they are affordable! The only issue I had was they are extremely carbonated. I'm not a fan of carbonated drinks in general but sometimes it isn't so bad, these were a little rough for me.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
EXCELLENT FLAVOR!!! I love it and can barely stop myself from drinking it all in one day. Then limiting myself to two a day is very difficult for myself to do. I will definitely purchase more of this product as I am able to afford it. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a refreashing healthy drink especially on a hot day. Even excellent on a cold day. I can not wait to try more on the fusion flavors. I'm sure this flavor will be my favorite though.
Abigail C.
My boyfriend has bought me these a couple times during weeks were I have non stop tests and I love them more than the starbucks cold energy drinks because they don't mess with my stomach or give me a big crash once the energy kick wears off so I would highly recommend this product to any college student or anyone constantly busy without a break!
liz w.
These energy juices are the only ones I drink now!! That get me JACKED!! I am so ready to take on what ever challenge is ahead of me!! I buy these once a week without fail! These are the best pick me up I have ever experienced and are by far the best energy drink out there! I can run days, on just v8 energy! (Although not ideal, considering you need a meal every now and then?)
Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
Good. But kinda on the pricey side. I would like the veggies that the regular V8 has but not watered down or after taste. Like the V8 splash and regular better. Love that they came out with a fruit version of V8 and one that gives you a boost of energy especially on those Monday's after the weekend when you need it!
Candy N.
Welch, WV
I think a lot of V8 juice is great ! Wonder taste and keeps me from drinking pop! Ever since I started drinking V-8 juice I love it my favorite is strawberry banana .and yes I am I repeating I will always body ages the Meadowoo and yes I am I repeating I will always be buy this juice!
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Love the V8 energy drinks! They are a great alternative to other energy drinks that may not be quite as healthy for you. This is one of my favorite flavors and for sure my go to. These drinks are really quite adorable for the quality of product you are getting. Will continue to purchase.
Bethany C.
Irving, TX
Love these drinks! They taste so amazing. I drink one around 12 somedays and it definitely gives me a boost! This is a healthy alternative for coffee if your willing to give up coffee!!
Samantha  S.
Oakley , CA
How well does this work? would it be good enough for a Rockstar drinker to substitute for this?
Meranda F.
West Palm Beach, FL
Where do you buy these? I've looked everywhere!
Kaylah H.
I would love to try this! Is it breastfeeding friendly?
Kaylah H.
I would love to try this! Is it breastfeeding friendly?