V8® +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Lightly Carbonated Juice uploaded by Kathie A.V8® +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Lightly Carbonated Juice uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!!

V8 +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Flavor Lightly Carbonated is 34% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 12 ounce single cans, and 12 ounce 4-packs.

Water, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Blackberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

E c.
This v8 juice is simply delicious. Yummy. I love this juice because it doesn’t have an artificial taste. The flavor is pact in and doesn’t make you feel sluggish after consumption. This juice goes quickly in our household.
Pretoria d.
Canton, MI
I'm all about V8 Energy, but this one isn't my favorite. It's a carbonated energy drink, like red bull, but the flavor is overwhelming. When I'm looking for an energy boost, this is last on my list, V8 V-Fusion is number one. I think if the flavor was toned down a little bit, it would be easier to drink. If you're exploring coffee or energy drink alternatives, I would search elsewhere.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This gave me some awesome natural energy that tasted great and went down smoothly and I definitely had some added energy after drinking that didn't make me feel jittery I highly recommend because it tasted amazing
Jenna S.
Landisville, PA
Tastes great. Great price. The only negative thing about this product is that I didn't feel an energy boost after drinking it. Red Bull tastes awful but provides the energy I'm seeking. Would love if this drink provided that energy boost I'm looking for
Hannah R.
Lexington , Ky
The flavors are little strange when you break them down, and it didn't really give me any energy. However, it wasn't bad by any means. I liked having a juice type beverage over a regular carbonated energy drink. The concept is great; the execution could be better.
Legend L.
Arvada, CO
This is a really good energy drink, It gives you a good amount of energy without giving you that gross and chemical taste that other energy drinks give you. That and it doesn't make you feel sickly energised like some other energy drinks. overall a good product.
Tara N.
The flavor of this stuff is great. Very fruity, and medium sweet. Each can had 50 calories but 10 grams of sugar so be careful how many you drink. It has just enough caffeine to feel but not give a jittery sensation. I ordered mine on Amazon
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are great! They have an awesome flavor and don't pack on the calories! It definitely meets all expectations and gives a burst of energy that doesn't have you crashing down. I definitely grab a bag whenever I do my weekly shopping.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I've tried this at work whenever I'm starting to slump after lunchtime and to be realistic, it really gives you that kick of energy to go an extra 2 hours max. maybe less.
MacKenzie D.
I used to drink coffee every morning until I found this. I have now traded my morning coffee to the morning v8. You get cups of veggies and fruits along with other natural sources and a great taste. It also has green tea in it!