V8® +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Lightly Carbonated Juice uploaded by Elizabeth C.V8® +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Lightly Carbonated Juice uploaded by Kathie A.

BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!!

V8 +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Flavor Lightly Carbonated is 34% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 12 ounce single cans, and 12 ounce 4-packs.

Water, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavoring, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Blackberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Buy on Walmart*
E c.
This v8 juice is simply delicious. Yummy. I love this juice because it doesn’t have an artificial taste. The flavor is pact in and doesn’t make you feel sluggish after consumption. This juice goes quickly in our household.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
I love v8 but this hybrid was not my favorite. i with it would have been less carbonated and more veggie flavor than it was sweet and tangy. I've never seen this anywhere other than Walmart and if so they keep it not very in the stalk. not sure i would recommend this item its self.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
V8+ Energy, Black Berry and Cranberry juice has been one of my favorite go to drinks, if I need extra energy. It tastes great, gives me the extra energy that I need. I'm really happy to admit that I think I'm going to swap these out for my energy drinks for now on. It's healthier and it tastes better.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This gave me some awesome natural energy that tasted great and went down smoothly and I definitely had some added energy after drinking that didn't make me feel jittery I highly recommend because it tasted amazing
Jenna S.
Landisville, PA
Tastes great. Great price. The only negative thing about this product is that I didn't feel an energy boost after drinking it. Red Bull tastes awful but provides the energy I'm seeking. Would love if this drink provided that energy boost I'm looking for
Anissa T.
The new v8 energy drinks are very tasty. I was hesitant to try them but they were great. These drinks are affordable and usually in sale. The packaging is appealing to the eye. I prefer the flavor of the v8 energy to its compared products. I would recommend this to others.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Hannah R.
Lexington , Ky
The flavors are little strange when you break them down, and it didn't really give me any energy. However, it wasn't bad by any means. I liked having a juice type beverage over a regular carbonated energy drink. The concept is great; the execution could be better.
Tara N.
The flavor of this stuff is great. Very fruity, and medium sweet. Each can had 50 calories but 10 grams of sugar so be careful how many you drink. It has just enough caffeine to feel but not give a jittery sensation. I ordered mine on Amazon
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are great! They have an awesome flavor and don't pack on the calories! It definitely meets all expectations and gives a burst of energy that doesn't have you crashing down. I definitely grab a bag whenever I do my weekly shopping.