V8® +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Juice 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Elizabeth C.V8® +Energy Blackberry Cranberry Juice 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Kathie A.

BY V8

Kathie A.
Kathie A.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is a great new product, especially when I am looking for a pick me up at work without it being coffee. This product was offered to me free to try from Cub Foods and I have been buying it since. It's nice that there are options, flavors are tasty and I find it satisfying without being chemically. My new favorite product for the spring
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I tried this drink yesterday! I bought it from my local Walgreen's store for $1.39. I liked that it is an energy drink but only has 50 calories to it. It is carbonated, which I normally don't drink. It also has 10g of sugar per serving which is higher than drinks I normally choose. I bought it for the energy jolt.
Anyssa A.
Anyssa A.
Brady, TX
When needing a natural boost of energy reach for a v8. You know "you should've had a v8" sometimes it's the great boost. The flavors are great combinations I also so like the fruit medley. I have recommended to others that don't want the rush and let down of energy drinks.
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
Yes, yes, yes! I love the flavor and I love that it's packed with so many vitamins an minerals. I prefer to run and get a V8 Energy than to run and get a monster or a redbull anytime. This feeds my body not pollutes it with unnecessary additives and for that I'm grateful.
Lily W.
Lily W.
This tastes pretty good even though isn't doesn't give as much energy as say a red bull would. But it also doesn't leave you with a terrible sugar crash after a few hours either so it's better in that respect. I plan to purchase more of these in the future
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville , tn
This is the only cranberry i can get my kids to drink they love v8 .
the packaging is good due to little hands dropping the bottles they have made it no breaking haha
they love the flavors from cranberry to tomato price is good to mamas wallet too
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
London, KY
They are great and taste delicious. They are not expensive and are great. They are better than other energy drinks purchased in the past. I would buy tgese again. The BlackBerry seems to be the best. I would recommend
David G.
David G.
Austin, TX
Great alternative to your standard energy drinks out there. Great flavor, not too sweet, energy kicks in pretty quick and lasts for hours & hours. About the same price as other products so give it a whirl!
Jari M.
Jari M.
At first wasn't sure if this will really work for me. But it tastes good an really gives you that extra energy you need. Natural flavor, not bad for your stomach like other type of energizing beverages.
Syela R.
Syela R.
Kettle Falls, WA
I personally don't like V8 drinks but this particular one actually was not half bad. I liked the blackberry and cranberry flavoring. I thought that it counteracted the normal V8 taste that I don't like.