BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing juice that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!
V8 +Energy Baked Apple Cinnamon Flavor is 50% juice, contains one combined serving of vegetables and fruit with the delicious taste of fruit and is an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Water, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Malic Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Buy on Walmart
Stacey S.
Farmington, AR
I work night shift and I keep these in the work fridge for the 3am slump. I get a boost of energy without feeling guilty about drinking a sugary, caffeine loaded energy drink.
Maggie B.
Love these!! I am in love with the idea that you can have this apple one hot or cold. It tastes like hot cider! All the other flavored are amazing, too, but this made these products so much better in my eyes! I couldn't give up hot coffee for all cold energy drinks so this hits the spot!
Brittany C.
Peru, IL
I drink a v8 every afternoon to give me that extra boost at the 2:00pm slump. I used to drink the strong energy drinks but have since stayed far away from those being that I was becoming dependent on them and I would crash a couple hours later. V8 energy drinks do not give me that crash and help me get through the afternoon. I have tried all the different flavors and the baked apple cinnamon is my favorite.
amanda C.
Mount Joy, PA
I love this V* energy drink. Having it every other morning is a great choice other then coffee for me. It has a great taste and being able to fit it right in my purse pocket is a plus. The small burst of energy i get every time i drink one is wonderful when i don't get enough sleep at night. I will be buying these again :)
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
LOVE THESE THINGS. I ALWAYS forget that they exist, so I forget to put them on my shopping list, but if you love energy drinks like I do, AND want your vitimins, THIS IS FOR YOU. They are so tastey and I feel like I'm not gonna have a heart attack like I do when I drink a Red Bull. Love them. So yummy and energizing.
Kristina S.
Carlisle, KY
I love the taste of the v8 juice I even put it in my vegetable soup it's delicious I love the small cans for on the go plus it's not very expensive very affordable.it met my expectations very much I love it.I highly recommend this product to others
Lauren L.
Ellsworth Air Force Base
This stuff is good. Goes down smooth and gives you a since of goodness....barely goes against any diet. The package is bright and colorful so it catches your eye. The only thing I would say needs improvement is advertising on these products. I would totally recommend this to ppl.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
We have recently tried these v8 energy juice drinks and I sure ant complaining. I normally hate the taste of an energy drink, but these taste wonderfully, just like regular juice. But what can I say, I like all of v8’s products.
Krystle F.
Valrico, FL
My Husband works two jobs and I decided to buy him this product and luckly he liked it and he said it helped not to feel slow pacing through out the day, so definitely try to pick up your energy without a crash
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Mmm I didn't care for this the flavors through me off. It's an interesting mix just not for me.i enjoy the other flavors much more . It sounded like an interesting flavor I went for it with an open mind.
Cathy G.
Cheyenne
My husband and I both like the V-8 energy drinks.  He likes the Original Energy and I love the Baked Apple Cinnamon.  We can buy his at just about any place, but no one in my town carries the Baked Apple.  I was getting from Amazon but it doesn't even show up there any more.  Does anyone know where I might be able to order more of the Baked Apple??