BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!
V8 +Energy 100% Vegetable Juice is a vegetable juice blend from concentrate with green tea extract and other natural flavors. Each 8 oz can provides 2 full servings of vegetables* and an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 8 ounce single can and 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes,carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Natural Flavoring, Potassium Chloride, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I'm typically leary of energy drinks because of how much sugar then tend to contain. I'm a coffee drinker, and I found this drink to be a good alternative.I on energy. The original taste is not as good as some of the other fruit-flavored options, but it definitely still does the job.
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
I really like all V8 juices but the original will always be my favorite. I love everything about it! The nutritional value is amazing for the cost and the taste is phenomenal. I personally love drinking it chilled and there is always at least one can of V8 juice in my fridge
ashley f.
I think this V8 vegetable juice is great for being healthy. its actually afforadable and it brings a good amount of juice. im a repeat consumer because ive tried it a good amount of time and its a good value. i would buy it again just because it has a great taste and is healthy for you.
Jenny C.
I really like this drink. I only had it once as I don't drink too much juice or energy drinks but I was surprised and how good it tastes. I think it's a better alternative to other energy drinks. I recommend this if you need a mild pick me up.
Maddie F.
I really love V8 Vegetable juice, but I realized it has a LOT of sodium. So if you're trying to cut back on sodium, this is not the way to do it. I love V8 regardless but still, and yeah I probably would still recommend it because it's still good.
Jess F.
Kearney, NE
I never have been one to purchase "energy drinks", however I saw this on sale a couple of weeks ago and decided to try it.  While it's not something I would purchase often, it's definitely something I would probably stock in a snack bag while traveling as an alternative to other types of caffeinated beverages.
Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
If you love tomato juice then go buy this. It tastes so fresh and the price is not bad at all. It literally tastes like a fresh veggie. It gives a nice energy boost to. It's my go to veggie juice. I will always buy
Ashley J.
Not as good tasting as the Black Cherry or Blueberry Pomegranate, but it is 100% juice and some of the others are only 8% juice. You get 2 vegetable servings, plus you get a natural energy boost!
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
I recently tried these V8+Energy drinks and was surprised by how much energy it gave me. I have t4ied a few of the berry and fruit flavors and they tasted great. V8 really knows how to juice, now with an energy boost too!
Alisa A.
Orlando, FL
My favorite vegetable juice ever! It tastes soooo good! My only issue w it is that it has way too much sodium which I guess makes up the yummy flavor. They need to add less sodium