BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!
V8 +Energy 100% Vegetable Juice is a vegetable juice blend from concentrate with green tea extract and other natural flavors. Each 8 oz can provides 2 full servings of vegetables* and an excellent source of B vitamins.

Available in 8 ounce single can and 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes,carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Natural Flavoring, Potassium Chloride, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I'm typically leary of energy drinks because of how much sugar then tend to contain. I'm a coffee drinker, and I found this drink to be a good alternative.I on energy. The original taste is not as good as some of the other fruit-flavored options, but it definitely still does the job.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I just love this stuff. A lot of people will see me drinking it and make comments about the flavor, and I have no idea why. It's delicious and I drink it often. I only wish there was a bit less sugar, as I am having trouble fitting this into my diet right now, but I am a huge fan.
Aria W.
Odessa, TX
YOU GUYS! tomato juice is so underrated! I always take these with me when I travel, or get them on the plane I don't know why haha. I can drink one of these for a meal and it literally fills me up, I love them! Also, may or may not throw a little vodka in these bad boys. #donthate
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been drinking this product for about 2 weeks now. I don't really like drinking my vegetables I rather be eating them. But this tastes good and I am feeling more energized and healthier. I am starting to actually get use to the idea of buying them occasionally
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
I drink these on a daily basis and I love the way they taste. It doesn't compare to a lot of different things. I have repeatedly used this product throughout my life. The packaging is cute and dainty. I would totally recommend this to anyone who likes veggies.
Cheryl R.
Hamburg, NY
Vegetables AND Energy? Yes! It's all included in can!  It's 100% vegetable juice plus a nice burst of energy to get you going. I love it as a mid afternoon pick me up! Try it, you won't be disappointed. This is something I'll keep stocked in my fridge.
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
i love this, i never thought i would be one for vegetable juices but it is so good, in an oddly refreshing way, i love it and i makes me fee healthy and like im getting all the nutrients i need
ashley f.
I think this V8 vegetable juice is great for being healthy. its actually afforadable and it brings a good amount of juice. im a repeat consumer because ive tried it a good amount of time and its a good value. i would buy it again just because it has a great taste and is healthy for you.
Braelynn H.
american fork, utah
I love tomato juice but sometimes tomato juice can be too salty. This vegetable juice has just the right amount of salt and it is very healthy. I drink one in the morning before school and it helps me to feel more awake and ready for the day.
Jenny C.
I really like this drink. I only had it once as I don't drink too much juice or energy drinks but I was surprised and how good it tastes. I think it's a better alternative to other energy drinks. I recommend this if you need a mild pick me up.