BY V8

V8 Splash Diet Tropical Blend has the same fun fruity flavors of regular Splash but with only 10 calories and 2 grams of carbs per 8-ounce serving. This 5% carrot juice blend is an excellent source of Antioxidant Vitamins A and C.

Diet V8 Splash varieties are available in 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Diet V8 Splash varieties are available in 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Apples, Pineapples, Kiwis, Limes), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Mango Puree, Potasium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

• Can u taste the carrots in it.6 Answers
  • Why do you buy "diet" stuff like this with artificial swe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jamille M.
upper darby, PA
My favorite! Great tasting without all the extra sugar. I buy this every week. It’s great alone or using it to mix into a smoothie. Taste is very light and refreshing. The only bad part is that it can be hard to find at some local retailers.
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
I’ve been drinking V8 for years but i just tried this recently and it is delicious! It tasted a lot better than i expected and i just had to go to the store and buy 2 more bottles. This juice is great to drink in the morning, with dinner, or even mix your alcohol with it!
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
I AM NOT REALLY A JUICE KIND OF GIRL BUT THIS JUICE IS REALLY GOOD AND I LIKE HOW IT IS NOT TOO SWEET AND I ASO LIKE THAT IT HAS FRUITE BECAUSE I DO NOT REALLY LIKE FRUITE OR VEGETABLES SO V8 IS A REALLY GOOD ALTERNATIVE!
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
I️ grew up drinking this juice and I️ always loved I️t! It’s sweet and refreshing and not loaded with sugar or unhealthy chemicals. I️ would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a tasty, healthy juice to try!
Lindsey P.
Abilene, KS
Bought this for my youngest so he’d have something new to drink. He had a whole bottle gone within two days. To say he loved it would be a definite understatement. Will definitely become a staple in our house.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
My kids love this juice and my husband and i will drink it as well. I have no idea if it’s actually good for you or not but if it truly does have fruits and veggies in it then great! Extras for my kiddos!!
Vidhi A.
I buy the V8 splash mainly for mixed drinks. It’s an easy mixer and I go for the diet version as it has less calories. But drinking it by itself is good too. Though it’s not as sweet because it’s diet.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
This v8 juice overall was good...it did however leave a bitter after taste in my mouth that lingered for a while. I have tried other diet v8 fruit juices that did not leave this taste.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
I normally enjoy the flavor of V8 juices and their tropical blend is a favorite. I grabbed a bottle of the diet version on accident instead of the normal. This actually left me with dry mouth and did not have quite the same flavor that can be enjoyed with the original.
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Can u taste the carrots in it.
Mike H.
Why do you buy "diet" stuff like this with artificial sweeteners?