BY V8 #37 in Juice

V8 Splash Diet Tropical Blend has the same fun fruity flavors of regular Splash but with only 10 calories and 2 grams of carbs per 8-ounce serving. This 5% carrot juice blend is an excellent source of Antioxidant Vitamins A and C.

Diet V8 Splash varieties are available in 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Diet V8 Splash varieties are available in 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Apples, Pineapples, Kiwis, Limes), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Mango Puree, Potasium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

• Can u taste the carrots in it.6 Answers
  • Why do you buy "diet" stuff like this with artificial sweeteners? 1 Answers
Katy B.
I love these v8 splash drinks. They are very affordable and taste great and make you feel healthy by drinking this rather than a soda pop, but without having to just settle with water. It even tastes good if you want to water it down a bit as well. Sometimes the flavor is a bit strong and over whelming, but watered down or over ice is perfect!
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
I’ve been drinking V8 for years but i just tried this recently and it is delicious! It tasted a lot better than i expected and i just had to go to the store and buy 2 more bottles. This juice is great to drink in the morning, with dinner, or even mix your alcohol with it!
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
I️ grew up drinking this juice and I️ always loved I️t! It’s sweet and refreshing and not loaded with sugar or unhealthy chemicals. I️ would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a tasty, healthy juice to try!
Lindsey P.
Abilene, KS
Bought this for my youngest so he’d have something new to drink. He had a whole bottle gone within two days. To say he loved it would be a definite understatement. Will definitely become a staple in our house.
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
My kids love this juice and my husband and i will drink it as well. I have no idea if it’s actually good for you or not but if it truly does have fruits and veggies in it then great! Extras for my kiddos!!
DANIELLE R.
Redding, CA
I literally drink this stuff every single day. The diet flavor is The perfect amount of sweetness and it pars well with anything. I am so happy I discovered this juice! I will continue drinking it!!!!!!!!
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love love love V8 Splash. Its nice to know that I am getting some essential nutrients in my diet in a juice form, however the juice taste so good, that you forget that you are drinking something healthy
Courtney S.
I will be completely honest and say normally I am not a v8 fan at all! Recently I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle, which meant cutting out soda. I still wanted something sweet to drink, so i thought I'd give this a go.

It is seriously so delicious! You don't even realize you're drinking a healthy v8 drink! Its really good chilled over ice, but even without the ice it is still great!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I don’t like the mostly vegetables v8s but I love the fruity ones! They’re delicious and even my younger siblings like them. It’s a good price for the amount you get. I would buy again!!! It’s amazing.
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
I personally always drink V8 however I do not like the diet flavors. They have a weird aftertaste but honestly Juice is Juice if you really want some. This is a good flavor I just prefer it not diet
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Can u taste the carrots in it.
Mike H.
Why do you buy "diet" stuff like this with artificial sweeteners?