BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's® V8® Classic Potato Leek Soup.
2 full servings of vegetables per box.
Two 8oz. servings of soup per box*.

Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
Of all Campbell soups, cream of potato has been my favorite for years. I bought a case and have had 2 cans so far - nice for when I want something quick. I also like the flip top opening so I don't need a can opener. Great comfort food and perfect for when it starts getting chilly outside. Would recommend!
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Kayce K.
I love these products. I got mine through my ipsy package I get each month. Used it a couple of times and was pleased with it every time.
Kawthar Z.
Columbus
https://github.com › v8 › v8
The official mirror of the V8 git repository. Contribute to v8 development by creating an account on GitHub.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Very good love the flavor definitely recommend trying it out very affordable no where near expensive i would recommend trying it
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I'm definitely not a fan, it may be for some people, but no me, I'm not a huge fan of vegetable juices so this just doesn't work.
Jasmine E.
Akron, OH
Bad taste. Dont like tomatoes so I dont like this. Yuck, eww. Sorry if you like this. Very healthy but gross
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
I hate this stuff. I don’t like anything to do with v8. Not meaning to sound harsh but it’s disgusting
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This soup tastes disgusting and most of all I hate anything that includes potatoes. I HATE FRIES TOO.
Kara F.
One of the best soups of ever had and is very good I recommend to anyone I love it I love