BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's® V8® Classic Potato Leek Soup.
2 full servings of vegetables per box.
Two 8oz. servings of soup per box*.

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Of all Campbell soups, cream of potato has been my favorite for years. I bought a case and have had 2 cans so far - nice for when I want something quick. I also like the flip top opening so I don't need a can opener. Great comfort food and perfect for when it starts getting chilly outside. Would recommend!
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Kayce K.
I love these products. I got mine through my ipsy package I get each month. Used it a couple of times and was pleased with it every time.
Kawthar Z.
Columbus
https://github.com › v8 › v8
The official mirror of the V8 git repository. Contribute to v8 development by creating an account on GitHub.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I'm definitely not a fan, it may be for some people, but no me, I'm not a huge fan of vegetable juices so this just doesn't work.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Very good love the flavor definitely recommend trying it out very affordable no where near expensive i would recommend trying it
Jasmine E.
Akron
Bad taste. Dont like tomatoes so I dont like this. Yuck, eww. Sorry if you like this. Very healthy but gross
Shayla B.
['Cyclone', 'WV'], WV
I hate this stuff. I don’t like anything to do with v8. Not meaning to sound harsh but it’s disgusting
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This soup tastes disgusting and most of all I hate anything that includes potatoes. I HATE FRIES TOO.
Kara F.
One of the best soups of ever had and is very good I recommend to anyone I love it I love