BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & E. V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends are 75% juice and 25% pure water with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors or added preservatives.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Carrot Mango is made from the juices of carrot and mango.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Mango Puree Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

• I've never had one before and I just got a free sample s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I buy this juice for my kids. They love the flavor! Hey-if a buncha kids will drink their veggies and actually LIKE it, then I call that a major win!! They have never complained about anything with this juice. I love the peice point and the fact that they are getting their fuits and veggies!
Edith M.
Just absolutely refreshing if you are looking for a not so sweet, yet tropical taste. The bottle is the perfect size, immediately got my attention, nice and easy to carry; this just is just awesome, and taste just as if you were eating a mango and carrots.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
I did not really care for this flavor I don't believe flavors mix well. It leaves a funny aftertaste tried it several different ways even in a smoothie still do not like it and I love the brand but just this flavor wasn't for me
Jasmine D.
Carrollton, GA
I was trying to increase my vegetable intake so I gave V8 a try and I absolutely love this drink. I really enjoy that I can't really taste the vegetable but I get the same nutrients. I like this on specifically because I love mangoes.
Rachel C.
Elko, MN
First of all - hidden veggies! This juice is soooo good! My 3 year old son can't get enough of it either. It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet, and those carrots in there are so well hidden my son doesn't even know that it's healthier than the other options he's had in the past. Take that, apple juice!
alejandra c.
Kissimmee, FL

Is a healthy drink for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain a full serving of vegetables and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. Contains no sugar and the important thing is that it is without artificial colorings , Added flavors or preservatives.
chanel c.
so good! v8 juices are so enriched in healthy nutrients it helps me get all the vitamins i need on the go in one! sometimes i dont have time to eat all my fruits or veggies but sometimes i can just stop at the store and drink them!
Jennifer A.
I love this juice. When you hear the words carrot juice you don't think it will be good but I use this with frozen strawberries and bananas for a smoothie and it is so good, not to mention it's really good for you!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
When I received V8 carrot-mango from PINCHme, I thought it was a combination as rare, being Latina mix of flavors made me doubt. I tried it and liked it. There is not a strong flavor of either fruits. It is not very sweet but not sour, it has the perfect sweetness. Best of all are that you consume vegetables & fruits in healthy and delicious way. It's no added sugar, no artificial colors. It's probably not my favorite flavor, but it's nice and I would buy it. I received this products for free to tasting purposes.
Melanie S.
I received this product from @PINCHme a company that's allows me to receives products for testing purposes. I got the package along with a vegetable energy drink. Usually I was more familiar with V8 carry tomato juice products but to my surprise that this drink was very delicious. I was able to taste all the ingredients use in this product. It also tasted very fresh upon receiving it. Also I tried this product when I wasn't able to get enough of sleep and it actually give you energy through the day without feeling muddy from other drinks with packs of sugar that drains you and also it very healthy snack.
Vatreece D.
I've never had one before and I just got a free sample should I drink it cold or hot?