V8® Caribbean Greens Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Dawn M.V8® Caribbean Greens Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Charlie A.

BY V8

V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables, ½ serving of fruit, and antioxidant vitamins A & C. V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are made with 75% juice and 25% pure water with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and no sugar added.
V8Fruit & Vegetable Blends Caribbean Greens is made from the juices of carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, grapes, apples, and coconut water.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend Of (Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend Of (White Grapes, Apples), Natural Flavor, Coconut Water Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Beta Carotene, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Huito Juice Concentrate, Watermelon Juice Concentrate.

Dawn M.
This is delicious!Although it is not low carb for diabetics it is refreshing and actually quench your thirst.The flavor is quite similar to expensive Green goodness variety drinks but half the cost.I would recommend this drink.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I original bought this for smoothies but it was so delicious I ended up drinking it straight from the glass! Still could be a little healthier but it was so tasty and inexpensive, definitely would buy again!
Daniela M.
I'll give it three stars for nutrition and the affordability, but the flavor was really unpleasant and its overly sweet. It does taste a little bit to applejuice but you can still taste the vegetables. I must admit, I'm just starting to try these green juices thing, and I'm not used to that vegetable flavor, but I really wanted to give it a try, but it just didn't work for me, I couldn't even finish the bottle. First of all is not as organic as I thought it would be, but I guest the flavor would be even worse if it were and it wouldn't last that long.
Donald M.
Royse City, TX
My 4 year old son LOVES this. He actually will point it out in the store and ask for it. No weird faces when he drinks it. Some kids don't like to eat veggies. Ours is one of them and this product makes us feel a little better about it. It's pretty good tasting (from adult POV) and the price is within reason.
Carmen H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I want to live this product, it has all of my favorite things except that it had green bell peppers. I dislike the taste of the bell peppers so much that it makes the juice difficult to drink since it makes it a little spicy and bitter. Besides that ingredient I enjoy getting my greens in, in the morning and getting myself off to a good start!
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This has to be the best Green vegetables & Fruit beverage I can drink this everyday I can mix this with my shakes my green juice and I can reuse the bottle I recommend this to everyone, the taste is amazing my nephews and nieces love this as well.
Charlie A.
Love this. I use it to make my morning smoothies. I put about 6-10 oz in my blender then add fruit, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and a vitamin and protein pack😁 then I add ice and blend it up. Gives me and extra boost of energy in the morning. My favorite juice to blend with.
Megan J.
I drink this all the time. It has a very mixed fruit flavor. It's almost kind of like something you would mix in alcohol. It has a really good coconut taste. Nothing in it is too strong. The color can throw you off like it did me but I like it so much better than other drinks like it.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
I really enjoy V8 in any flavor, what a convenient way to get a good source of your vegetables in you without having to spend 20 minutes chewing them and adding cheese to make it taste good. V8 has already done that and adapted  the product for convenience and versatility.
Stacy L.
Norman, OK
My son loves this stuff - and I feel better giving this to him than some of those other juices they try to market towards children. I remember loving V8 Splash as a teenager, and it's just a nice alternative to traditional juice.
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Is it good? i don't know if i should buy it