V8® Black Cherry Pomegranate Infused Water uploaded by Kerri M.

BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A black cherry flavored beverage containing water and a 25% blend of vegetable and fruit juice from concentrate with other natural flavors.

Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I just found this not long ago! It's so delish and I will keep buying it! It's super healthy for you, packs a lot of flavor, and comes in a nice bottle. It's super affordable!! I don't usually finish drinks when I open them but I finish this one every time!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Cortney L.
Jacksonville, NC
Lightly flavored, a little sweet, GREAT flavor. I love that there's nothing #artificial in it, I buy in bulk so it works out to less than $1 per bottle!!
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
V8 infused water is awesome to me. I just cant stand plain water. I always need an added flavor. These v8 infused drinks taste so fruity and great
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
This was a good juice/water combo. I enjoyed it but my daughter didn't. It wasn't sweet enough for a six year old but I enjoyed it.
Lilah T.
Louisa, KY
Amazing flavors all around.Perfect for when u want water with a little splash of fruit.Not to mention a reasonable price
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
I love water I drink these on a daily. Nothing can go wrong when I have this drinks. Favorite summer time drinks
Luan Z.
El Paso, TX
I love this flavor, but isn't easy to find it in my town lol. I like it to preserve like a precious gift or treasure
Jeniffer G.
Miami lakes, FL
I love this water is so refreshing and tasty, is a good option when you don't want to drink water or coke..