V8® Berry Bliss Vegetable & Fruit Blend uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8

V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables, ½ serving of fruit, and antioxidant vitamins A & C. V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are made with 75% juice and 25% pure water with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and no sugar added.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Berry Bliss is made from the juices of sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, grapes, blueberries, and raspberries.

Available in 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend (Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend ( Apples, White Grapes, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Beta Carotene.

Kay V.
Fulton, NY
Ugh. Not a fan. I have a texture issue and though it's healthier for you, I can't get past the taste either.
Julia S.
Esto creo fue el horror de mi vida , nada bueno , buen precio si tiene obviamente m, para nada un buen sabor esas frutas no van juntas , no se compara con bada , no definitivamente no lo compraría de nuevo
Alpha G.
Petal , MS
Anything V8 is something I don't like. I haven't tried all of the flavors but the one that just caused me to dislike it is the tomatoe one.... I want to throw up every time but I do know a lot of people who absolutely love it.
Madison L.
Modesto , CA
I don't really enjoy this juice I'm not big on juices over powered by vegetables maybe cuz I'm not big on vegetables myself
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Really good just needs to be supper cold to really enjoy it to the fullest. I love all my drinks super cold and this one is a must for me and my kids. Healthy and great.
Rachel W.
Bristol, CT
I did not like this juice! I feel I could taste the vegetables in it so that’s why I didn’t like. I’m not a big fan of vegetables so I thought I would try it but this is not the drink for me. Others might like it but personally I don’t.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
wasnt a huge fan only bought it twice. tasted more like veggie juice than a blend and we are huge juice drinkers in my house so it was kind of hard to enjoy this one. especially when it costed almost $4 for a bottle
Jade a.
Didn’t like the berry bliss flavor it tastes off and medicine like but I always feel that way towards berry type stuff.
michelle s.
venezuela
Rico nutrivo, con sabor a frutas y verdura tiene mucho potacio vitaminas y minerales muy agradable el sabor
Julia S.
Muy mala combinación para mi gusto , aparte del sabor , pues es muy asequible eso sí , no cumplió mis expectativas para nada , primera y ultima vez q lo consumo , no lo volvería a comprar mi pa dieta