V8® Berry Bliss Vegetable & Fruit Blend uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #58 in Juice

V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables, ½ serving of fruit, and antioxidant vitamins A & C. V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are made with 75% juice and 25% pure water with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and no sugar added.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Berry Bliss is made from the juices of sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, grapes, blueberries, and raspberries.

Available in 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend (Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend ( Apples, White Grapes, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Beta Carotene.

Buy on Walmart
shatoni B.
Now, I love V8 juices a lot. I always have. There's a sort of thickness to the juices that I don't find in other juices, probably because they don't seem to be as watered down. That being said, for a mainstream brand, the vegetable juices are really good and the flavors are actually pretty good. I love berry flavored everything usually, and that being said I love the Berry Bliss flavor. It's not exactly berry, but it tastes really good with enough berry hint that I am not disappointed. If you're looking for an affordable vegetable juice, this might just be your way to go.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We drink this stuff like crazy in my house. I would say it’s pricey but if you think about it you can get an this for the price of one Starbucks drink. We don’t drink to much soda in our house but I still like flavored drinks so these are perfect!!
Lauren S.
This juice is amazing! I was nevere really a huge fan of the original V8 but I love the fruit and vegetable mixes. I don't eat a lot of fruit so this is a good supplement for me. I love the berry reds which combines the red fruits and veggies and I love the mango flavored one as well (I love anything mango flavored) it is a little pricey but compared to other brands I would buy this ANY day. I would also reccommend shaking these up before using them to make them smoother!!
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
A serving of veggies in something that tastes like pure fruit juice, say what?! V8 juice has actually helped me get my fruit and veggies in without a bunch of sugar and has helped me lose some weight. Thank you V8!
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
V8 Berry Bliss Vegetable & Fruit Beverage is a favorite of mine. The taste is pleasantly surprising! When you hear vegetable juice, your immediate thought is usually "Ew, gross...", but the mix of veggies and fruit is delicious. It also doesn't give you that guilty feeling afterward since it is a health drink. Not only are you enjoying a nice beverage, you're also providing  your body with some of it's everyday needs.
Brandi C.
Mooresville, NC
I love all v8 juices. I particularly like that this juice has both vegetables and fruits. It's a great flavor when put on ice. I don't really like how thick it is by itself. I would definitely buy this again
Sarai h.
I love the taste your get your veggies intake with this drink it’s healthy for sure. No improvement. It’s not expensive. I always get this when I do not eat a lot of veggies. Do recommend it for others to try it out.
Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love buying this for my kids. They love the taste and have no idea it has fruit AND veggies! It can be a bit more than your average juice but I buy whenever it’s on sale! The whole house loves it!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Just found these the other day and I'm hooked. It tastes so good and full of veggies. They have many more flavor combos as well but the berry blend and the purple blend are awesome. And the fact I can fry my kids to drink a full serving of veggies is just the topping on the cake.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
this is the best thing to give kids who do NOT want to eat veggies. The flavor is very good. My kids drink it up without any hesitation. I can find this just about anywhere that sells any V8 product. The price is great for a bottle of these. We tend to keep these on hand!