V8® Berry Bliss Vegetable & Fruit Blend uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8

V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables, ½ serving of fruit, and antioxidant vitamins A & C. V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are made with 75% juice and 25% pure water with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and no sugar added.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Berry Bliss is made from the juices of sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, grapes, blueberries, and raspberries.

Available in 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend (Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend ( Apples, White Grapes, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Beta Carotene.

Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
I bought this product for my kids because it doesn't have any GMO's and has no added sugar. It also has one half serving of vegetables, as well as one half serving of fruits per cup. Any parent looking to buy things of this nature knows that these things tend to be risky because when you spend the money on these items, you probably lose quality or flavor, but it is not the case here. This juice is fantastic. My children and I love it. If I could give it more stars I would. I HIGHLY recommend!!
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
A serving of veggies in something that tastes like pure fruit juice, say what?! V8 juice has actually helped me get my fruit and veggies in without a bunch of sugar and has helped me lose some weight. Thank you V8!
Brandi C.
Charlotte, NC
I love all v8 juices. I particularly like that this juice has both vegetables and fruits. It's a great flavor when put on ice. I don't really like how thick it is by itself. I would definitely buy this again
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I love the V8 greens it’s not too bad tasting, the only downfall is the amount of salt in it I wish they would lower the sodium. I do mix it with unflavored protein powder for on the go protein drink that enables me to have more vitamins when I don’t have the time to stop and eat.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
this is the best thing to give kids who do NOT want to eat veggies. The flavor is very good. My kids drink it up without any hesitation. I can find this just about anywhere that sells any V8 product. The price is great for a bottle of these. We tend to keep these on hand!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
V8 is so awesome, and I’m so glad they created this! It’s not always at my local Walmart, but I can find it sometimes at Winn Dixie or Rouses. It’s a little more than other brands (2-3 each) but it tastes great, is loaded with vitamins and worth every penny.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
No joke. This is the only way for me to eat vegetables. I hate broccoli, I hate cucumber. I hate 90% of vegetables and getting me to eat any sort of green anything is really a task. And I'm 23. You give me a bottle of this and I'll drink it in 2 minutes flat
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love drinking v8 juice. I typically get the Caribbean green to put in my smoothie every morning. It affordable and tastes good some taste more like the vegetables than fruit. It doesn’t come in packages. And I will continue to buy these as long as I live!
Ni'cole C.
Soooooo good, if you have sensitive skin like me I have eczema so drinking this made me suspicious. Because I was fearing that I would break out but everything is fine. I always drink this when I start craving soda. Its a great replacement for me.