V8® Berry Bliss Vegetable & Fruit Blend uploaded by Kayla M.

V8® Berry Bliss Vegetable & Fruit Blend

V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables, ½ serving of fruit, and antioxidant vitamins A & C. V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are made with 75% juice and 25% pure water with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and no sugar added.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Berry Bliss is made from the juices of sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, grapes, blueberries, and raspberries.

Available in 46 ounce bottles.

Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend (Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend ( Apples, White Grapes, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Beta Carotene.

Buy on Walmart
shatoni B.
Now, I love V8 juices a lot. I always have. There's a sort of thickness to the juices that I don't find in other juices, probably because they don't seem to be as watered down. That being said, for a mainstream brand, the vegetable juices are really good and the flavors are actually pretty good. I love berry flavored everything usually, and that being said I love the Berry Bliss flavor. It's not exactly berry, but it tastes really good with enough berry hint that I am not disappointed. If you're looking for an affordable vegetable juice, this might just be your way to go.
Lauren S.
This juice is amazing! I was nevere really a huge fan of the original V8 but I love the fruit and vegetable mixes. I don't eat a lot of fruit so this is a good supplement for me. I love the berry reds which combines the red fruits and veggies and I love the mango flavored one as well (I love anything mango flavored) it is a little pricey but compared to other brands I would buy this ANY day. I would also reccommend shaking these up before using them to make them smoother!!
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
A serving of veggies in something that tastes like pure fruit juice, say what?! V8 juice has actually helped me get my fruit and veggies in without a bunch of sugar and has helped me lose some weight. Thank you V8!
Brandi C.
Charlotte, NC
I love all v8 juices. I particularly like that this juice has both vegetables and fruits. It's a great flavor when put on ice. I don't really like how thick it is by itself. I would definitely buy this again
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
this is the best thing to give kids who do NOT want to eat veggies. The flavor is very good. My kids drink it up without any hesitation. I can find this just about anywhere that sells any V8 product. The price is great for a bottle of these. We tend to keep these on hand!
Jordan H.
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
No joke. This is the only way for me to eat vegetables. I hate broccoli, I hate cucumber. I hate 90% of vegetables and getting me to eat any sort of green anything is really a task. And I'm 23. You give me a bottle of this and I'll drink it in 2 minutes flat
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love drinking v8 juice. I typically get the Caribbean green to put in my smoothie every morning. It affordable and tastes good some taste more like the vegetables than fruit. It doesn’t come in packages. And I will continue to buy these as long as I live!
Ni'cole C.
Soooooo good, if you have sensitive skin like me I have eczema so drinking this made me suspicious. Because I was fearing that I would break out but everything is fine. I always drink this when I start craving soda. Its a great replacement for me.
zee w.
I love v 8. I drink it like it's juice. And I love putting it in my smoothie. They taste more like fruits. I don't like veggies so it's a good thing that you can't taste half of the stuff that's in there. But I think it's really good plus you get a nice serving of daily fruits and vegetables.