V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #48 in Juice

Ni'cole C.
Soooooo good, if you have sensitive skin like me I have eczema so drinking this made me suspicious. Because I was fearing that I would break out but everything is fine. I always drink this when I start craving soda. Its a great replacement for me.
E c.
I love this juice in a smoothie. It is a great way to ensure protein intake. I have bought this several times and i try different flavors with it.
Jade a.
orange, CA
Didn’t like the berry bliss flavor it tastes off and medicine like but I always feel that way towards berry type stuff.
Sarai h.
I love the taste your get your veggies intake with this drink it’s healthy for sure. No improvement. It’s not expensive. I always get this when I do not eat a lot of veggies. Do recommend it for others to try it out.
Jennyfer W.
La verdad es que siempre que estoy enferma me compran grandes cantidades de Jugos v8 creo que no son tan pesados y no saben tan artificial por estos me encantan y simeore me hacen sentir mejor 🙈
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
Super good it makes me feel healthier they’re for a super good price! It gives me alot of vitamins and strength also!
Kara S.
Pasadena, MD
As a mom of a picker toddler, I love this juice! It’s sweet and satisfying and packs a punch of vitamins!
Kaylee M.
this flavor is one of my favorites! i highly recommend if you love that healthy fruity flavor
Ashley P.
Love the veggie and fruit options. It makes me feel like I’m being healthy because I don’t eat veggies. It’s taste like a fruit so I do enjoy the juice.
Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love buying this for my kids. They love the taste and have no idea it has fruit AND veggies! It can be a bit more than your average juice but I buy whenever it’s on sale! The whole house loves it!