V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #47 in Juice

Becky D.
My kids love the v 8 berry blissthey takeit to schhmool and itsalso good for them. Nsy be a little pricey but worth it. #megavoxbox #contest
Rys L.
It is an interesting concept (making juice with veggies) but bad executed. The flavor is terrible. Gave three stars because they're healthy.
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Healthy and always a very good go to drink on the daily we always try and keep some in the fridge tasty amazing and smooth
shatoni B.
Now, I love V8 juices a lot. I always have. There's a sort of thickness to the juices that I don't find in other juices, probably because they don't seem to be as watered down. That being said, for a mainstream brand, the vegetable juices are really good and the flavors are actually pretty good. I love berry flavored everything usually, and that being said I love the Berry Bliss flavor. It's not exactly berry, but it tastes really good with enough berry hint that I am not disappointed. If you're looking for an affordable vegetable juice, this might just be your way to go.
Stacy Michele S.
Me fascinan . Me encantan . Me enloquece jajaja . Son muy buenos . Y cada vez que puedo loa consumo . Los recomiendo
Wrachel R.
Livingston
These are great...I can't drink the plain V8 but this berry twist has changed the game for V8..one of my go tos now
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love love V8 juices fruit and veggies!! My grandma always had the tomato V8 original all my cousins hated it and i loved it!! My daughter drinks the fruit juices and the fruit and veggies!! I can always find a good variety in our local walmart!! Im happy when my baby is happy she and I both love V8!!
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NH
Its just something that my roommate keeps around he swears by it and says its amazing so for me i dont know if i care for it
Mariam a.
Jersey City, NJ
Anyone who has just read my emotional review of [Campbell's Tomato Juice][1] won't be surprised to learn that I like THIS stuff too ... an 11 oz. can of ***Campbell's V-8 Vegetable Juice***, a loaf of bread, and Viggo Mortensen beside me in the wilderness would be enough for me!

An 11 oz. can of ***Campbell's V-8 Vegetable*** Juice is considered to be one serving which contains 70 calories with zero calories from fat, zero grams each total fat, saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol, 880 mg. sodium, 720 grams potassium, 15 grams total carbs, three grams dietary fiber, ten gram sugars, and three grams protein. Vitamins and minerals include: 60% (D.V.) Vitamin A, 140% Vitamin C, 6% calcium, and 4% iron.

**TASTE TIP:**

You won't be surprised to learn that I like a splash of lemon juice (and perhaps a stalk of celery to stir with) in either ***Campbell's V-8 Vegetable ***and/or Tomato Juice. I realize there is a lot of sodium in this beverage. It may be that you would enjoy the lower sodium versions if you don't care for salt or if you must severely restrict your sodium intake. Maybe someday I'll try to get used to the taste of those healthier alternatives myself but until then, I'll sacrifice on sodium somewhere else during the day to enjoy a can of this now and then.
ashley s.
Norwalk, CA
One of my favorite ways to make sure I am taking in vegetables, is by drinking V8 juice. This juice is delicious and one I enjoy sharing with my two-year-old daughter!