V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #43 in Juice

Kay V.
Fulton, NY
Ugh. Not a fan. I have a texture issue and though it's healthier for you, I can't get past the taste either.
Madison L.
I don't really enjoy this juice I'm not big on juices over powered by vegetables maybe cuz I'm not big on vegetables myself
Jade a.
orange, CA
Didn’t like the berry bliss flavor it tastes off and medicine like but I always feel that way towards berry type stuff.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
wasnt a huge fan only bought it twice. tasted more like veggie juice than a blend and we are huge juice drinkers in my house so it was kind of hard to enjoy this one. especially when it costed almost $4 for a bottle
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Really good just needs to be supper cold to really enjoy it to the fullest. I love all my drinks super cold and this one is a must for me and my kids. Healthy and great.
Rachel W.
Hamden, CT
I did not like this juice! I feel I could taste the vegetables in it so that’s why I didn’t like. I’m not a big fan of vegetables so I thought I would try it but this is not the drink for me. Others might like it but personally I don’t.
Kourtney A.
Tompkinsville, KY
It was okay. I would rather just have real fruit. I'm the type of person that eats anything but I would not choose to drink this every day. It was good for something to help me lose weight because it did not make me hungry.
michelle s.
venezuela
Rico nutrivo, con sabor a frutas y verdura tiene mucho potacio vitaminas y minerales muy agradable el sabor
Rys L.
It is an interesting concept (making juice with veggies) but bad executed. The flavor is terrible. Gave three stars because they're healthy.
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
I'm not big on blended veggies but this juice is really good it is my go to juice when I am sick it boost my immune system