V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
skye l.
I was not a big fan of the vegetable ones. But my grand mother had this at her house. I tried it and went to the store right after to buy some.
Becky D.
My kids love the v 8 berry blissthey takeit to schhmool and itsalso good for them. Nsy be a little pricey but worth it. #megavoxbox #contest
Melissa H.
Picayune, MS
I love V8 and this gives you your fruits and veggies! Not to mention this is not the only flavor, and goes great with any meal, snack, etc..
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
a definite go to if i want to drink something healthy or want flavored water. the flavor is rich and i instantly feel better when i dring up
Julia T.
Carson, CA
My kids and I love this you can have your veggies but don’t know it. It doesn’t taste like veggie at all, it’s refreshing and is delicious.
Michelle B.
Fairfield, VT
Another way for me to get my picky toddler to eat vegetables without her noticing. It's also great for everyone else and full of flavor.
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
Don't know if this is healthy or not but I get everything I need out of this drink alone. Love the veggie twist. Fruit juice gets old.
Kyla H.
Altus, OK
Love this and all the other v8 splash drinks. Delightful. Full of flavor , variety of choices. Affordable no matter what size you buy.
Dulce P.
The first time I tried them was at a school event these and water were the only drinks. I liked them the second I tried them. So good!
Pamela F.
Charlotte
Actually way better than you would except from a juice with vegetables. It is a great way to add more nutrients into your daily diet.