V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly B.
V8 berry bliss juice is so tasty! It doesn't taste like vegetables at all. It's a delicious fruit juice, but you're also getting nutrients from vegetables as well as fruits.
Kelsie W.
Overall am very satisfied with the product. It tasted amazing. I would definitely buy and use this product again in the future. I would recommend this to all family members and friends because it is healthy and ver very delicious. Very satisfied.
Kelly M.
Port Orange, FL
I hate things that taste like vegetables so this juice is perfect for me. It's a vegetable and fruit blend that tastes entirely like berries. So it's essentially me treating myself as a child and hiding vegetables from myself. Haha! It works though and I love this juice.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Such a great way to get full servings of vegetables without having to eat a ton. The berry juice flavor completely masks the fact that you are drinking veggies!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Very good tasting 110 cal per can the downside 25 grams of sugar but however for a quik recharge during the day its a better option then most processed drinks
Lauren T.
North Platte, NE
This juice is great to have in the morning with breakfast. It fills me up. The taste is great and doesn’t leave a weird film in your mouth like some juices.
Christi C.
norristown, PA
Not the biggest fan. I had this once and I became very sick. The flavor is not accurate and it didn't settle right. Also think the price is too steep.
Alejandra &.
I love this drink it tastes sooooo good. It kinda tastes like a little kids drink tbh lol. The was my first time ever trying it and I loved it!!!
Jessica A.
Prescott Vly, AZ
So good! I love to mix it in my shakes ans smoothies. Just an extra boost of fruit and veggies. Its hard to get all your nutrients as a busy mom!
Becca H.
Camden
Love love love this product really highly recommend good quality good prices anyone would injoy this product if u haven't tried I recommend it