V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
This juice is a yummy way to drink your fruits and veggies. The kids drink it with no fuss which is great especially on days that they refuse to eat anything healthy.
Caitlynn R.
this is a great product and I love it. I eat it like 3 times a week. it was gentle on my tummy and i bought it at walmart and it was filling for me and very healthy
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Really good just needs to be supper cold to really enjoy it to the fullest. I love all my drinks super cold and this one is a must for me and my kids. Healthy and great.
Makenzie G.
Although these aren’t the best tasting they are good for you. Taste better than I originally expected. Definitely won’t be drinking all the time but sometimes for the vegetables
Fatima G.
LOVE V8 juice. Healthy and gives energy. Excellent as a low cal snack/drink during the day. Elderly neighbor says it helps him feel better during the day and does not bother his tummy. I order a good quantity at a time and share it with him.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love love V8 juices fruit and veggies!! My grandma always had the tomato V8 original all my cousins hated it and i loved it!! My daughter drinks the fruit juices and the fruit and veggies!! I can always find a good variety in our local walmart!! Im happy when my baby is happy she and I both love V8!!
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
These V8 Berry Bliss drinks are some of my favorite ways to get servings of fruits and vegetables. I've seen them at every grocery store and taste great! V8 sells multiple favors of their fruit and vegetable beverages and they all taste great in my book. Definitely worth picking up at the store.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
My only complaint about this juice is that it's a bit too sour. I actually got it for free from a coupon at Food Lion, so I'm not sure of the price... but V8 is generally not too expensive. I'm not sure that I'd buy this flavor again, but I love most V8 juices because they are flavorful and (somewhat) healthy for you!
Kourtney A.
Tompkinsville, KY
It was okay. I would rather just have real fruit. I'm the type of person that eats anything but I would not choose to drink this every day. It was good for something to help me lose weight because it did not make me hungry.
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
My favorite way to get veggies and fruits into my little ones diet. She's very much a picky eater,so I give them to her in creative ways. I like to stick it in the freezer for a bit to make it slushy!