V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #30 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Makeuplvr S.
Really enjoyed this flavor. You’re getting the thickness of the texture of regular V8, but you can’t really taste the vegetables in it. The berry flavor is delicious. Affordable. I like the citrus flavor the most, but this one is pretty dang tasty!
Emily F.
Rochester
I love the flavor of this juice and it's the right price! It's great to add to alcohol for mixers and with a little sprite that makes it super yummy. I highly recommend this to family and friends and hope to buy more in the future!
Sana S.
I don’t normally like the v8 vegetable juices, more of the fruity ones for me. This one is actually really good! I am glad they came out with this Berry flavor because I would drink this stuff all the time!
Melissa B.
V8 has so many great juices out there that taste so amazing you would never guess that there were that many vegetables in it it's very good for you for your children and is a very affordable juice
Ranee W.
Central Point
If you drink this still ice cold you will never want to drink anything else every again. It has such a full flavor and the fact that it had things to good for you in it is unbelievable.
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
Just recently purchased this as I love the other flavors and well.. love this one too. My 11yr old daughter loves it too. Love how it's packed with Vitamin C. Best juice for colds!
Janae G.
Sidney, NE
This fruit juice is the best. It has so much flavor and is so healthy for you. You can’t go wrong with this one. V8 has been known for years for tomato juice but I’m glad they created fruit juices as well.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
This juice is a yummy way to drink your fruits and veggies. The kids drink it with no fuss which is great especially on days that they refuse to eat anything healthy.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Really good just needs to be supper cold to really enjoy it to the fullest. I love all my drinks super cold and this one is a must for me and my kids. Healthy and great.
Caitlynn R.
this is a great product and I love it. I eat it like 3 times a week. it was gentle on my tummy and i bought it at walmart and it was filling for me and very healthy