V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #30 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Ella j.
thayer
i love this item. it is very very good and isn’t disappointing. i bought this product at my local drug store. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends. i would rate this a 10 out of 10 because i love it!!!
Elizabeth M.
Albuquerque, NM
Even my 2 year old loves this. It's tasty and doesn't have to much of a veggie taste at all. I don't feel guilty giving my son any V8 products like I do say giving him koolaid.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
No joke. This is the only way for me to eat vegetables. I hate broccoli, I hate cucumber. I hate 90% of vegetables and getting me to eat any sort of green anything is really a task. And I'm 23. You give me a bottle of this and I'll drink it in 2 minutes flat
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love drinking v8 juice. I typically get the Caribbean green to put in my smoothie every morning. It affordable and tastes good some taste more like the vegetables than fruit. It doesn’t come in packages. And I will continue to buy these as long as I live!
Morgan B.
My husband and I have recently become obsessed with this V8 juice! It’s so delicious and fruity tasting. You would never know it is so good for you! It’s very inexpensive. I have to buy two bottles at a time because we go through it so fast!
Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL
This is my new favorite flavor of V8 juice. The fact that I don't have to eat veggies or fruit and can just drink them is phenomenal. It makes getting my daily needs met easily. The consistency is not too thick and the flavor is delicious.
Rachel W.
Hamden, CT
I did not like this juice! I feel I could taste the vegetables in it so that’s why I didn’t like. I’m not a big fan of vegetables so I thought I would try it but this is not the drink for me. Others might like it but personally I don’t.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
wasnt a huge fan only bought it twice. tasted more like veggie juice than a blend and we are huge juice drinkers in my house so it was kind of hard to enjoy this one. especially when it costed almost $4 for a bottle
J v.
I usually never go for these types of drinks but this is my favorite one and that should say a lot lol. It tastes good and doesn’t have that usual weird taste that most green drinks have. I recommend this