V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #30 in Juice

Jenna W.
Highland, Mi
These are the perfect refreshing drink. Better then pop, and gives you more flavor then just water!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love Berry flavored drinks. And this one will have you wanting to drink the entire container.
Melinda M.
Fairborn, OH
Great way to ensure my kids get the nutrition on the go for our busy days and in the road.
Joyce C.
Accokeek, MD
Not your average veggie juice! Great taste, refreshing and healthy! No gross aftertaste!
Samson
Love this stuff. It gives me a quick pick-me-up in the morning and I love the taste.
shatoni B.
Now, I love V8 juices a lot. I always have. There's a sort of thickness to the juices that I don't find in other juices, probably because they don't seem to be as watered down. That being said, for a mainstream brand, the vegetable juices are really good and the flavors are actually pretty good. I love berry flavored everything usually, and that being said I love the Berry Bliss flavor. It's not exactly berry, but it tastes really good with enough berry hint that I am not disappointed. If you're looking for an affordable vegetable juice, this might just be your way to go.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
this is the best thing to give kids who do NOT want to eat veggies. The flavor is very good. My kids drink it up without any hesitation. I can find this just about anywhere that sells any V8 product. The price is great for a bottle of these. We tend to keep these on hand!
Lauren S.
This juice is amazing! I was nevere really a huge fan of the original V8 but I love the fruit and vegetable mixes. I don't eat a lot of fruit so this is a good supplement for me. I love the berry reds which combines the red fruits and veggies and I love the mango flavored one as well (I love anything mango flavored) it is a little pricey but compared to other brands I would buy this ANY day. I would also reccommend shaking these up before using them to make them smoother!!
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
V8 Berry Bliss Vegetable & Fruit Beverage is a favorite of mine. The taste is pleasantly surprising! When you hear vegetable juice, your immediate thought is usually "Ew, gross...", but the mix of veggies and fruit is delicious. It also doesn't give you that guilty feeling afterward since it is a health drink. Not only are you enjoying a nice beverage, you're also providing  your body with some of it's everyday needs.
Jennifer R.
Arkansas
Myself and my kids love this ! Can’t taste the vegetables in it and it’s a quick way to get that little
Boost of needed nutrition. Easy to find at all grocery stores and not expensive at all!