V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #30 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Rachel C.
I love V8 and so does my whole family. It is the drink of choice for my toddler because it gives her the full serving of fruits and vegetables
Josselin U.
Lilburn , GA
This drink is amazing! One of my favorites. At home it goes really quick. Really reccomend getting it if you want something healthy
Natasha L.
Ludington, MI
I don't always get my fruits and veggies in meal form so this is a great cheat to get those nutrients that I sometimes lack.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Way better then the origional and just all around awesome. as you can taste everything that was added into making this
Adya M.
Largo, FL
so yummy i always have loved v fusions!!!!! so yum i love it so much and i could drink it al of the time no doubt.
Brandi H.
Gatesville, TX
My daughter loves this stuff! Her mom loves that it gives her vitamins and nutrients she needs for the day!
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
I love, love, love this juice! I also love that it is healthy and affordable, but most of all, delicious!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Love love love this juice!!! I drink it in the mornings with my breakfast. It gives me a boost of energy
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
I was never a V8 drink person until I tried this one! Add ice to a glass, pour and enjoy! Great flavor!
Pamely C.
Moses Lake, WA
is perfect for when you need a boost in your day.Has a fruity taste for anyone who like sweet juices.