V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
I use this as a smoothie base and it's excellent. I get a full serving of vegetables without any bitterness. I wish it came in a low-calorie and low-sugar option, but it's not bad as it stands.
Lisa D.
Fenton, MI
If you're someone like me who isn't a big fan of eating vegetables, this is definitely the thing for you! You don't really taste the veggies but it's a nice sweeter alternative.
Natalie G.
I love this as a flavoring when I make my smoothies for my family. It feels very refreshing and it is a better alternative than adding loads of sugar to make the smoothie sweet
Tereza R.
I do not like the to mate juice but I love the fruit ones. Fruit is something very important for me in my life and will continue to drink it. Pretty good for the body
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Uso estos jugos ocasionalmente ya que son un poco costoso con relación a otras marcas, tienen variedad de sabores no tradicionales y los chicos los disfrutan.
Natalie W.
This stuff is my holy grail for sneaking vegetables in. We all need them so we have to do whatever it takes lol! It is delicious and a great price. Must buy!
Tremayne B.
My boyfriend loves this juice. He swears by it. Im.suprised he hasn't gotten tired of it yet. It does taste great and gave great benefits to the body
Alisa B.
Rockville, MD
I always feel super healthy when I drink this. The consistency is kinda of weird but the flavors are always good. Its refreshing after a workout.
Maria C.
It's so good! On a regular basis I don't eat the veggies and fruit needed in a balanced diet, but this makes so easy to get you're daily intake.
Desiree A.
Des Moines, IA
Yum. this is a great way to get your fruit and vegetable servings by drinking this beverage. it's great and has a fun package. highly recommend.