V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #30 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Brittany S.
Ottawa
Delicious was to get a good amount of fruits and veggies! my son gulps it down and happily drinks it when i place it in front of him. i'd like it to have a less sugar option in the future but other than that, its a great product and will buy again!
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
If you don't like the strong Taste of tomatoes from V8 this is for you the berry taste covers up the vegetable taste very well easy to make kids drink or the very picky adult who doesn't like veggies.
Whitney P.
New York
It's a little to strong for my taste but I still like it. Especially when it's chilled perfectly it's a very healthy drink. Will recommend to anyone on a healthy lifestyle
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Best way to get kids to drink/eat veggies ! They don't taste it! It's super great! I think these are such a bang for your buck! Never last more than 2-3 days in my fridge! They drink them so quick! I highly recommend !
Kelli D.
I love the product. I love the taste. They taste really good. When I drink them. I want more. They are good for parties. Good for lunches.
Rys L.
It is an interesting concept (making juice with veggies) but bad executed. The flavor is terrible. Gave three stars because they're healthy.
Lic. E.
Doral, FL
Now days is so hard to find natural juice in market. That is way a use to buy splash when ever i feel i want some juice and i'm on road.
Anya H.
Baulkham Hills
I've only tried the tropical one but omg this looks so nice i'd love to try it i just can't find them anyway, would love to be sent one
Sherly B.
They are my favorite option when it comes to enjoying a healthy and delicious juice. I love their taste and their packaging.
Hanna M.
Um suco muito bom, com sabor bom, com açúcar na medida certa e que agrada a muitas pessoas, eu gosto e com certeza indico.