V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Very good juice I've had numerous times. You would never know your drinking tons of veggies along with the fruits. The taste is just amazing and it has tons of vitamins and antioxidants in it so it's just one amazing juice all around that I recommend to everyone I meet n everyone I know.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
There's a sort of thickness to the juices that I don't find in other juices, probably because they don't seem to be as watered down. That being said, for a mainstream brand, the vegetable juices are really good and the flavors are actually pretty good. I love berry flavored everything usually, and that being said I love the Berry Bliss flavor. It's not exactly berry, but it tastes really good with enough berry hint that I am not disappointed. If you're looking for an affordable vegetable juice, this might just be your way to go.
Kimberly P.
So they say this gives you enough fruits and veggies that you should consume every day. I honestly love this product no matter what. I love the vegetable juice the most. It's quite delicious.
Ally A.
Dexter, NY
I really didn't think I was going to like this because I don't really like vegetables but the flavoring is so fruity it made it amazing! It's so healthy too!
ashley s.
Norwalk, CA
One of my favorite ways to make sure I am taking in vegetables, is by drinking V8 juice. This juice is delicious and one I enjoy sharing with my two-year-old daughter!
Kaley C.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love any thing v8 that has berries in it! I think they do beery juices so well! I just recently got over having the flu and when I was sick this really helped me get better! I love the flavor so much!
Johanna O.
Clinton, OK
These juices are SOOO delicious!! I love how they mix the fruits with the veggies!! If you have children this would be perfect for them or if you're like me and you're not a child still drink it! I feel like it taste very fruit and just great!!
MLe L.
Toronto, ON
I thought I wouldn't like it at first (because I was never too fond of V8 products to being with). However, the flavoured vegetable &fruit juice blend grew on me as I keep on drinking it. Going to give this 4 stars.
leigh-Anne P.
husband loves to drink this when he does not have time to stop and grap lunch . he will continue to drive this it i a great value and is not expensive at all
Shauna R.
I love this juice, it tastes great and it's s great way to get veggies in your diet! I love using it for Popsicles'