V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
We love the V-8 juices in my household we always mix them in when we make smoothies such a great juice
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
It tastes like berries and sweet potatoes. Sounds weird but is really very good. Would recommend again
Hailee A.
LOVE! I'm not a fan of vegetable juices, but you can't even taste the veggies! My kids even drink this!
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
My kids love this! A great way to disguise their veggies so they are still getting the right amount!
Savannah L.
New Columbia, PA
Pretty good for a healthy drink. Meets everyone's daily nutrients which is great for a busy mom!
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the flavor and happy that the texture isn't too thick. Affordable and good for a daily drink
Courtney P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Not expensive. Very good . Not a huge fan of veggies & fruits but this is good in drink form
Brittney G.
San Antonio, TX
I’m so happy that my picky 2 year old loves this stuff!! I just wish they sold a larger size!
Andrea S.
Jacksonville , NC
This is a staple in our house. My son and husband love this. I love how it sneaks veggies in
gabriela D.
This drink is so good and refreshing it really tastes like fruits and also it's really sweet