V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
I love the taste of this even my child like it wich its great because it helps him get all the vitamins he needs
Haja B.
This is something I usually drink when I'm going through a mini cleanse.It's full of vitamins and tastes good.
Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
V8 is the perfect way to get people to eat their vegetables. They taste great and have many different flavors.
Kay V.
Fulton, NY
Ugh. Not a fan. I have a texture issue and though it's healthier for you, I can't get past the taste either.
Alexis R.
Once you have it you cant have enought.A healthy drink that tatse great.Can't get enought.Need to buy more.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Tastes surprisingly good! A go to juice for my son, love that it is healthy too! Reasonably priced as well.
Jessica S.
Meigs
I absolutely love the V8 products! Not only are the delicious, but they are super healthy too! I love them!
Jennifer E.
Very yummy. I've bought this a few times. Perfect to gives the kids with their breakfast or with a snack!
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
We love the V-8 juices in my household we always mix them in when we make smoothies such a great juice