V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Jenna M.
Canton
Love this juice and my kids love it too! Only complaint is sometimes it gets a little grainy when you're at the bottom.
Courtney M.
Great flavor and sweet while still getting the good ingredients and nutrients. Great way to get kids to drink healthy
April M.
Pontotoc
I will not.drink tomato juice. ONLY the fruit kind of V8, the fruit V8 is the best of the best. Tastes so refreshing
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA
I absolutely love this juice. It isn't expensive at all. Tastes really good and it's good for you. Kids even like it.
Nancy B.
I loke the grape flavor mainly this is so healthy but not very filling I still have to drink more then a cup of this
Fran P.
Clementon, NJ
Not my favorite flavor but they do have many flavors i love.... All in all delicious i love it and my kids love it
Emily L.
Hazel Green, WI
Love berry flavored juice! So yummy and much better for you than other brands! Devent prices too! Always have them
cassie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This was the only i actually really liked it not so strong and u dont get that bad after taste and that always good
Wrachel R.
Livingston
These are great...I can't drink the plain V8 but this berry twist has changed the game for V8..one of my go tos now
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Super yummy and my daugher also loves it. Great way to get your veggies in. I do wish they had less sugar in them