V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #30 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Kristina H.
Corvallis
Healthy and always a very good go to drink on the daily we always try and keep some in the fridge tasty amazing and smooth
Madison L.
I don't really enjoy this juice I'm not big on juices over powered by vegetables maybe cuz I'm not big on vegetables myself
Ivon N.
I love giving this to my daughters as they can sometimes be picky with fruit and vegetables! They drink it like nothing!
Clout P.
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love usint this product, its brilliant! It alaways does the job!
Shayla M.
Barboursville
Very healthy and good for your body. Some would say the taste is something. You would haveto get used too but i love it .
Jenna M.
Canton
Love this juice and my kids love it too! Only complaint is sometimes it gets a little grainy when you're at the bottom.
Nancy B.
I loke the grape flavor mainly this is so healthy but not very filling I still have to drink more then a cup of this
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA
I absolutely love this juice. It isn't expensive at all. Tastes really good and it's good for you. Kids even like it.
April M.
Pontotoc
I will not.drink tomato juice. ONLY the fruit kind of V8, the fruit V8 is the best of the best. Tastes so refreshing
Courtney M.
Great flavor and sweet while still getting the good ingredients and nutrients. Great way to get kids to drink healthy