V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #34 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
V8 is my favorite. I feel healthy drinking it lol I love mixed it with sparkling water. I like pretty much every favors they have.
martha e.
Great refreshing tast, a blend of fruit and vegetables to make positive energy for both young and old. Available in many flavors
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter refuses to eat her veggies. But boy can she clear a whole bottle of V8 Splash to herself!! Definitely will buy again!
James B.
Newton, NC
I'm not much for a tomatoe drink person but I adore a glass of juice here. It makes me feel healthier about my decision choices.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I love how the vegetables and fruits blend so well together! V8 does a great job at creating such a nutritious yet tastey drink!
Jennifer C.
Pontotoc, MS
Great way to get my vegetables in! I’m not big on the spicy/tomato juice type drink so the berry blend helps to mask that taste.
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
These are so good and very healthy. Not a big fan of the vegetables v8. But I love the fruit ones. They are not that expensive.
Anabelle E.
This juice tastes good and not at all like veggies. I know I drink it because it’s tasty, not so much for the health benefits.
Melissa E.
Absolutely love it. Taste great! And it's good for you. I even get the kids to drink it. Good for the whole house hold to enjoy
naomiAugustine v.
Lawrence, MA
My kids love V8 and the one with veggies. I find they enjoy it frozen as well so In the summer we make V8 iceys to stay cool