V8® Berry Bliss Flavored Vegetable & Fruit Beverage 46 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla M.

BY V8 #30 in Juice

Buy on Walmart
Mariam a.
Jersey City, NJ
Anyone who has just read my emotional review of [Campbell's Tomato Juice][1] won't be surprised to learn that I like THIS stuff too ... an 11 oz. can of ***Campbell's V-8 Vegetable Juice***, a loaf of bread, and Viggo Mortensen beside me in the wilderness would be enough for me!

An 11 oz. can of ***Campbell's V-8 Vegetable*** Juice is considered to be one serving which contains 70 calories with zero calories from fat, zero grams each total fat, saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol, 880 mg. sodium, 720 grams potassium, 15 grams total carbs, three grams dietary fiber, ten gram sugars, and three grams protein. Vitamins and minerals include: 60% (D.V.) Vitamin A, 140% Vitamin C, 6% calcium, and 4% iron.

**TASTE TIP:**

You won't be surprised to learn that I like a splash of lemon juice (and perhaps a stalk of celery to stir with) in either ***Campbell's V-8 Vegetable ***and/or Tomato Juice. I realize there is a lot of sodium in this beverage. It may be that you would enjoy the lower sodium versions if you don't care for salt or if you must severely restrict your sodium intake. Maybe someday I'll try to get used to the taste of those healthier alternatives myself but until then, I'll sacrifice on sodium somewhere else during the day to enjoy a can of this now and then.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Now, I love V8 juices a lot. I always have. There's a sort of thickness to the juices that I don't find in other juices, probably because they don't seem to be as watered down. That being said, for a mainstream brand, the vegetable juices are really good and the flavors are actually pretty good. I love berry flavored everything usually, and that being said I love the Berry Bliss flavor. It's not exactly berry, but it tastes really good with enough berry hint that I am not disappointed. If you're looking for an affordable vegetable juice, this might just be your way to go.
Kayla G.
V8 is always a good way to get your fruit and veggies. My mom used to always buy it and I would finish the bottle within a few days. I never knew that it had veggies in it, I just thought that it was just fruit. It really is a good way to get your kids and teens to get fruit and veggies into their diet.
christaline s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this. not really a good taste as we all expected but its healthy and good for you. its like a go go drink for me, when I'm in a rush or something p. i have something to grab on my fridge. i really love the fact that its not loaded with sugar. really recommend it to all people and my friends
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
This got me through high school. I love tomatoes. I love all things tomatoes. I think they are one of the best foods we have ever experienced. V8 is great because it's so delicious, it might as well be sugar. It makes being healthy so much easier.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Love V8. My dad drinks the original tomato flavor and I love the more fruity flavors. Sentiment does settle at the bottom but with a good shake, your good to go. Super tasty and quenches my thirst. Just wish they weren't so spendy.
claudette D.
Salem, MO
We just got some of this a bout a month ago it was on sale for 2 for 5.00 it was good we got the watermelon and the fruit melody we love them now they are to high again but will wait in tell they go on sale a gain and get more
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I admit I was not interested in this at all when it first came out because I have the regular v8 stuff but this taste nothing like that tomato stuff or any thing but sweet yummy fruit stuff it doesn't taste healthy at all.
Chelsey G.
Columbus, NE
I love this juice hands down one of my favorites the taste is amazing the price is good and I just wish they had bigger bottles because we run out quickly! I've bought many times and plan to buy again!
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI
These are just great and the taste it's just awesome I would defenetly recommend this for other people to try because it tastes so good and you can't taste the vegetables in ti so defenetly recommend