BY V8

For more than 75 years, V8 Vegetable Juice has provided easy ways to help you get the powerful vegetable nutrition you need everyday. V8 juice is the delicious daily habit that supports a balanced lifestyle! Spicy Hot V8 juice helps you get 2 servings... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
I love this stuff!!! First off my achocal choice is a bloody mary.. and back story when my mom was pregnant with me, she has a thing for bloody mary to, but obviously couldn't drink it. So she end up drinking this stuff.. Long story short the apple didn't fall from the tree. And I crave tomato juice on the daily. This stuff could be hotter but it does have a kick. Just have to have be careful seeing as there is a lot salt in but there much worth things a person could be drinking. I could drink the whole bottle in a day that I buy it.
Osdelys G.
Osdelys G.
miami
V8 it's just as good as it's ever been. These generously-sized plastic bottles only last me a week or so, mostly consumed at breakfast time -- it's the fastest, most reliable way to sort of wake my entire system up and get ready for the world. Can't say I can really distinguish all 8 vegetables in the taste, but I know they're in there -- and the flavor balance is of legendary quality.
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
los jugos son muy revitalizantes y deliciosos me gusta por que son como sueros para mi cuando me siento mal, son deliciosos, y tienen todos los sabores como uva que me encantan en jugo, tienen muchos sabores deliciososo se lo recomiendo no se arrepentiran
Kimmi G.
Kimmi G.
Jesup
I love this to make some spicy soup! Vegetables, chicken broth, sausage and V8 Spicy. Yes, I buy it often in the fall and winter, or if I have a summer cold. Yummy stuff! But it’s not just for soup...drink it up and feel good about it. 🙂
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Same classic taste with a kick of spices! A neat trick to use if your making homemade soup! The family will absolutely want you to make more. I use this in a few of my recipes and I also like to keep it in the fridge for a cool spicy drink.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
V8 is a great way to get your vegetables in if you're not a big veggie eater. I have recently started drinking a glass in the morning for breakfast to help get back on track to a healthier lifestyle after having a baby last year. This also mixes great for a cheap bloody mary alternative ;)
Erica A.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far a favorite in our home! The slight zing of spices tastes amazing. My only request is that they come out with a Sriracha hot! V8 will always be in our fridge great product and we know it’s so healthy
Kendall N.
Kendall N.
Love love love the spicy hot V8 juice, I've been drinking it for years now. It's a great way to get your veggies in your diet if you don't have much time like me! And tastes amazing.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I love this stuff! I drink this straight, I love the way it tastes and that little bit of spice is amazing. It’s also amazing in bloody Mary’s! I love my bloodys extra spicy!! Definitely recommend this product!
Jade a.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
This stuff is so good especially when you mix it. Great for kicking back and relaxing or even for a party or small get together. Its different and tasty.