V8 100% Vegetable Juice Spicy Hot - 6 CT uploaded by Dusty K.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Spicy Hot - 6 CT uploaded by Stephanie Q.

BY V8

V8® Spicy Hot 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl oz (163 ml) cans. see more...

Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Delicious and healthy! I like mine over ice. Great way to get in some veggie servings while enjoying a spicy drink. Also, delicious in a Chelada (lite beer, spicy V8 and a little salt and lime) or as a quick Bloody Mary.
Amanda B.
I absolutely love this! I drink it everyday! The flavor is out of this world. It’s a touch spicy but nothing over powering which makes it even better! I use it in soups, stews, and other dishes! My favorite use for it is as a drink. I drink it over ice with lots of pepper. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I am very impressed with and appreciate the fact that a can this small has a full servings of vegetables. However, the spiciness does not mix well in this product, mainly because it is a drink. I prefer the same size cans with the regular V8 juice.
Austin V.
Soooo obsessed with these. I like to pop one in my purse and I dont have to worry about it exploding or taking up too much room. I love bloody Mary’s but you can’t really drink bloody Mary’s all day every day so this kind of fills that void
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I love this spicy v8. I usually use it to make bloody Mary’s instead of regular tomato juice or Bloody Mary mixers. The Spice gives it an extra zing. I would continue to repurchase. I would recommend to others if they like tomato juice.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love this veggie juice to start the morning. It's a lot better than regular v8. It's not too spicy but it's enough of a kick to wake me up as an alternative to coffee. It also tastes good with vodka as a Bloody Mary as well.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
Love to keep my refrigerator stocked with these! They are great for between meals when I'm feeling hungry. I love the spicy! Gives them a little kick. I feel like these are packed with so much more flavor. You gotta try them!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I always grab one for work to eat with my salad. Surprisingly filling and full of just the right spiciness and flavor . a little costly but much cheaper and healthier than eating out
Darcy D.
Sioux Falls, SD
V8 spicy hot is our go to mix in for bloody Mary's! It gives a great extra kick to the mix. I also enjoy drinking it on its own as a delicious way to get more veggies in my diet.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
I think V8 is really good brand I do like drink a V8 you can't go wrong with a V8 as has all your fruits and vegetables but I like this one V8 with the spicy hot