V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla W.
Foodie Expert
V8 is awesome. I love the original flavor, but I wouldn't mind trying the others
Brittany C.
We bought a huge package of these but it's been sitting there because no one can handle the taste. Think I may start mixing it into a smoothie.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
Foodie Expert
I grew up drinking this. I'm a lover of tomato juice so I will drink all of the cans in one sitting if I could. It's better than alternatives because of the sodium level. It's a good way to get all your servings of veggies for the day!
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Good old original V8! I grew up drinking this and still love it. No other tomato or veggie juice I like. I buy these at Costco and we pack them in lunches. I don't think they really count as servings of vegetables but they're tasty and low calorie, and much less empty calories than fruit juice.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
I know so many who enjoy these and I could never get into them. It's one of my least favorite options out there honestly. However they are great to cook with. They go in many recipes and are a #1 in chillis. Great for you as well.
Bethany B.
Alexandria, LA
This has a rich, bold flavor and is very versatile in our household. We use it in everything from drinking and bloody Mary's to cooking with it.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
I love this! The taste is great. I actually prefer it in a can and straight from the pantry. No need to refrigerate. It's a great way to get some veggies without any hassle!
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love to purchase these v8 I prefer to have a can rather than a bottle. The sizes are perfect
Kayla T.
Foodie Expert
My youngest child loves v8 juice any kind at all. I love the original though the flavor is just right especially if you add a little salt.
Johanna H.
Anaheim, CA
V8 was the drink my dad would give me as a reward when I did something we'll, or as a treat on the weekend. Forget soda, my childhood is filled with memories of my family enjoying this delicious and healthy drink!
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Leah g.