V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Terra D.
Pine Bluff, AR
Has been one of my fav drinks since I was little. I've tried knock offs and they just can't compare, I also love to cook with it as well.
Rebecca R.
Bedford, VA
I use this as a base for my vegetable chili, my mom's recipe. It's so delicious and the perfect dish for battling the cold weather.
Tonja G.
Linden
Who doesn't love tomatoes juice. I love it. I could drink this everyday. And it's handy that you can use it to make a bloody Mary too
Megan T.
Perry, FL
Bloody Mary are amazing with this but most of all this helps my husband with cramping during the days when he get dehydrated at work
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I use these as a snack on the go. The taste it good but the celery taste can get a bit much for me. weird too because I love celery.
Kim H.
Clark, MO
I love V8!! I’ve tried other tomato juices and this one just has tons of flavor and is convenient in the smaller cans. Delicious!!
👁SHAMAN L.
Monticello, KY
Yummy snack if you need veggies in your diet and I love the taste. Also two words... Bloody Marys throw some olives and gin in it.
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM
Great product I could drink these all day, when I was little I use to get them every day non stop , they taste super great too
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Ok taste, good for price, high amount of sodium and sugar. Tastes little sour to me. I would skip this product from my list.
esra b.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I am not a fan of sweet drinks so I prefer to drink vegetable juice. I really enjoy these little cans which are just enough.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.