V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.

BY V8

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sharon W.
Lumberton, MS
I love V8. My dad passed away a couple of years ago and loved V8. So I buy it because it brings back memories of him. I love the flavor too.
Dorri G.
Gravette, AR
I love v8 juice. I seems to be one of the only things that helps with my leg cramps, it is full of all the vitamin and minerals that I need.
Becky L.
This is delicious. I drink it a lot. Sometimes you can taste celery really bad, sometimes not. Add a little salt and have a delicious drink.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
V8 is a healthy classic. These are great on the go for a nutritious drink and the cans are a perfect size. I have purchased these many times.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Tomato juice is my favorite and I love bloody Mary’s. I would love to use V8’s for my drinks and they are so affordable, even found at aldi!
Kayla T.
My youngest child loves v8 juice any kind at all. I love the original though the flavor is just right especially if you add a little salt.
Rebecca R.
Bedford, VA
I use this as a base for my vegetable chili, my mom's recipe. It's so delicious and the perfect dish for battling the cold weather.
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
The orginal cannot be beat. No matter how many different ones come out. This is always the best and most drank and used in my household.
Terra D.
Pine Bluff, AR
Has been one of my fav drinks since I was little. I've tried knock offs and they just can't compare, I also love to cook with it as well.
Megan T.
Perry , FL
Bloody Mary are amazing with this but most of all this helps my husband with cramping during the days when he get dehydrated at work
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.