V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8 #75 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Ok taste, good for price, high amount of sodium and sugar. Tastes little sour to me. I would skip this product from my list.
KARLA G.
I love this product I really recommend because it's delicious. You can used it and you will love it and it's not expensive
Kayla B.
Johnson City, TN
I love veggie juice! So health for you so tasty and so portable! V8 is doing big things from veggie juice to fruit juice
Amanda M.
This is a must have in our home both myself and my grandmother drink this on a daily basis! Has a wonderful flavor. :)
Emily M.
LOVE this juice! I always have to have this in the house! Can drink this stuff anytime in the day and it tastes great!
Tiffany C.
Arvada, CO
Lobe this juice my kids love it we use it to drink or male shrimp cocktail and it goes perfect with cheese sand which
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
My husband absolutely loves these I can't keep them out of my house he's always buying them there such a great taste.
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
I vote 5 stars for this although I don't drink it that often. When I do it's in a bloody Mary. So good with vodka.
Carol S.
Best juice brand! High wuality product that's always refreshing and tastes pure and natural! I highly recommend!
Saira L.
I use this drink for my shrimp coctails. It is really good because it gives the coctail that nice tomatoe flavor!
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.