V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bethany B.
Alexandria, LA
This has a rich, bold flavor and is very versatile in our household. We use it in everything from drinking and bloody Mary's to cooking with it.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love these small can packs of v8. I always have one on the go in the morning. They tastes great and you get in your dose of veggies! Delicious!
Brittany C.
We bought a huge package of these but it's been sitting there because no one can handle the taste. Think I may start mixing it into a smoothie.
Selena A.
This is so good! I love mixing it with pickle juice and sometimes beer. It is so yummy and it's healthy for you!! Affordable and great quality.
Sharon W.
Lumberton, MS
I love V8. My dad passed away a couple of years ago and loved V8. So I buy it because it brings back memories of him. I love the flavor too.
Dorri G.
Gravette, AR
I love v8 juice. I seems to be one of the only things that helps with my leg cramps, it is full of all the vitamin and minerals that I need.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
V8 is a healthy classic. These are great on the go for a nutritious drink and the cans are a perfect size. I have purchased these many times.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Tomato juice is my favorite and I love bloody Mary’s. I would love to use V8’s for my drinks and they are so affordable, even found at aldi!
Becky L.
This is delicious. I drink it a lot. Sometimes you can taste celery really bad, sometimes not. Add a little salt and have a delicious drink.
Kayla T.
My youngest child loves v8 juice any kind at all. I love the original though the flavor is just right especially if you add a little salt.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.