V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8 #75 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Terra D.
Pine Bluff, AR
Has been one of my fav drinks since I was little. I've tried knock offs and they just can't compare, I also love to cook with it as well.
Rebecca R.
Bedford, VA
I use this as a base for my vegetable chili, my mom's recipe. It's so delicious and the perfect dish for battling the cold weather.
sherri p.
Pine Bluff, AR
The orginal cannot be beat. No matter how many different ones come out. This is always the best and most drank and used in my household.
Megan T.
Perry , FL
Bloody Mary are amazing with this but most of all this helps my husband with cramping during the days when he get dehydrated at work
Tonja G.
Linden
Who doesn't love tomatoes juice. I love it. I could drink this everyday. And it's handy that you can use it to make a bloody Mary too
👁SHAMAN L.
Monticello, KY
Yummy snack if you need veggies in your diet and I love the taste. Also two words... Bloody Marys throw some olives and gin in it.
Kim H.
Clark, MO
I love V8!! I’ve tried other tomato juices and this one just has tons of flavor and is convenient in the smaller cans. Delicious!!
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM
Great product I could drink these all day, when I was little I use to get them every day non stop , they taste super great too
KARLA G.
I love this product I really recommend because it's delicious. You can used it and you will love it and it's not expensive
Kayla B.
Johnson City, TN
I love veggie juice! So health for you so tasty and so portable! V8 is doing big things from veggie juice to fruit juice
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.