V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I love this stuff. It's great to drink or to use as a vegetable soup base. All you need is to add in vegetable, heat it on the stove, and you're good to go.
Amy L.
Galax, VA
This is some of my favorite stuff on the planet. I could drink a gallon a day. It's delicious and provides many of the nutrients you need throughout the day.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
Review for: 2.04 Lt more...
I️ really enjoy V8! It’s a time, true, tested brand and it’s delicious! I’m a repeat consumer and I️ will continue to be! It’s affordable and healthy!
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
I like the VA products that are good for your body I like to drink them you can't go wrong with a V8 man really nutritious and delicious for your body
danielle k.
they have some of these that are energy drinks and theyre super good and cheap. they have lots of different flavors, and theyre a really good price.
Christine R.
Anderson, SC
My husband loves V8. Good source of Iron and servings of vegs. So if you are looking for a product that taste good for this is the product for you.
danielle s.
The classic. Like tomato juice this is the one to go with. Try it as a sauce for pasta. I feel​healthier after consuming. Good as part of a lunch.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I absolutely love the taste of this V8 juice. i also love the small handy cans. They fit into my purse and are equal to one serving of vegetables.
Sarah G.
I always pour salt on the rim of the cans and drink it! Super good! I love to take them on the go in the morning to work. Taste just like tomatoes.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love these small can packs of v8. I always have one on the go in the morning. They tastes great and you get in your dose of veggies! Delicious!
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.