V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
I love this! The taste is great. I actually prefer it in a can and straight from the pantry. No need to refrigerate. It's a great way to get some veggies without any hassle!
Rachael S.
Love these! I get these to have around when I'm just really struggling to eat anything or when I'm packing snacks for the day. Easy, convenient and tastes awesome!
Maria A.
Laredo, TX
I love these for on the go! I really enjoy the taste because they are similar to the Clamato drink. It is soo good. Can't get enough. The added vegetable servings and vitamins are a plus.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I drink one of these for lunch everyday! It is very filling and you get two servings of vegetables! Veggies are hard for me to get so this is super helpful. Tastes great warm with a grilled cheese!
Angelica R.
Sarasota, FL
I love these drinks! They give me so much energy and the fact that it has vegetables and fruits in a can is so cool :) I would totally recommend everyone to give these a try. You won't regret it
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I don't drink this stuff. Instead I use it as a broth in my vegetable soup. It works really very well and it's easy to just add spices to it to spruce it up a bit.
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
What a great way to get your veggies whether you are sitting at home or work or in the car. It quenches your thirst and makes you healthy with a great flavor.

I use the big bottle when I make chili which adds a wonderful flavor. Hey moms kids won't even realize its good for them!
Stephanie L.
Yakima
So good. But I prefer sodium free, because the original has way too much salt in it. Will not let my kids drink it because of the sodium content in the original
Tamarah O.
This is a weekly must buy. A six pack lasts about a week, I usually have water on the 7th day, sometimes I cheat and get the bottle from the convenient store.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I love this stuff. It's great to drink or to use as a vegetable soup base. All you need is to add in vegetable, heat it on the stove, and you're good to go.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.