V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Good old original V8! I grew up drinking this and still love it. No other tomato or veggie juice I like. I buy these at Costco and we pack them in lunches. I don't think they really count as servings of vegetables but they're tasty and low calorie, and much less empty calories than fruit juice.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
It's vegetable juice, so it's not going to be delicious. But it's definitely not bad considering how healthy it is! It's a step up from the old tomato juice, and I think the consistency is a lot better as well. I also like that the cans are in single serving sizes, which means that you don't feel like you have to chug a huge amount of juice.
brittany h.
Farmington, MO
I absolutely LOVE this juice. its healthy and delicious! in my personal opinion, this is an amazing value considering the health benefits. it almost taste like you're drinking tomato soup with a hint of celery. My whole family enjoys this juice and its a healthier alternative than sugar filled fruit juices and carbonated sodas
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
I grew up drinking this. I'm a lover of tomato juice so I will drink all of the cans in one sitting if I could. It's better than alternatives because of the sodium level. It's a good way to get all your servings of veggies for the day!
Jillian M.
Calhan
I have a hard time getting in all my veggies so sometimes I buy the small cans of V8. I haven't ever bought any other brands so I don't know how they compare. I have bought them numerous times, but I get tired of them fairly easily. They are best at room temperature.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I know so many who enjoy these and I could never get into them. It's one of my least favorite options out there honestly. However they are great to cook with. They go in many recipes and are a #1 in chillis. Great for you as well.
Katie G.
Hartsdale
I prefer the V8 in a can I think taste better and it's just the perfect for a on the go snack it's filling for me at least it taste great it's super affordable and the V8 is the best one and also it's not filled with all those preservatives
Tara M.
I have a V8 every morning. Two servings of vegetables in an 11 oz can. Perfect way to help get enough veggies in for your day. I'm not a fan of tomatoes, but very cold I can get this down no problem.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
LOVE v8! These are the best for breakfast or even for bloody marys! They have great flavor and they arent too watery like other vegetable juice brands. The sodium is a little high though,.
Katee A.
I love this drink by itself. Thicker than juice and helps take the edge off of you're feeling hungry. I also use it as a base any time I make stew. Gives a wonderful flavor in cooking. Affordable and will continue to buy.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.