V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I use these as a snack on the go. The taste it good but the celery taste can get a bit much for me. weird too because I love celery.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
Tastes good and is way better than other drink options! However it's loaded with sodium. I drink a can every other day.
Jane N.
Duluth , GA
I LOVE V8. Whether just alone or in a bloody mary, I love the taste and the feeling I'm drinking something healthy.
Martie H.
Nedrow, NY
Very delicious!! but, very high in sodium. they also sell a low sodium variety. i go on v-8 binges all the time
Christine R.
Anderson, SC
My husband loves V8. Good source of Iron and servings of vegs. So if you are looking for a product that taste good for this is the product for you.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I absolutely love the taste of this V8 juice. i also love the small handy cans. They fit into my purse and are equal to one serving of vegetables.
Samantha L.
Springfield, MA
I always thought the idea of these drinks were a good way to go but i could never get over the awful taste....
Jessica W.
Hillsborough
Tastes great! It's gluten free but loaded with sodium. But it tastes good & gives you a serving of veggies!!!
Serenity M.
I love these for cooking, it is easy to use just a can or two and save the rest for something else or to drink.
Thomas G.
Clemson, SC
Drink it almost everyday. Nutritious and delicious. Also makes a solid bloody mary.
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Leah g.