V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8 #75 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love these drinks. I had a kidney stone and drank these the whole time at the hospital until the stone passed. Still to this day I feel like it was a V-8 miracle
Geneva A.
Handy cans to have! My salt drops sometimes and the only way to safely raise it is with V8. Great to use to make ham cabbage and potatoes. I love the flavor, but when its cold I LOVE IT EVEN MORE! Some people do not like it, but if you mix it in smoothies, bloody Marys, soups its a great addition to any meal and its healthy
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
I like the taste of V8 juice, but wouldn't consider it very much better than a soda. Yes, you get some servings of some of your friuits and veggies, and it tastes amazing. But there's so much sugar and un-natural ingredients that it bugs me they claim they're healthy.
Elizabeth W.
I like to buy these for days when I'm feeling a little bleh. It gives me a small energy boost and it tastes great! It doesn't taste bad! I love the taste, and so do my kids. It's an easy way to get more veggy and fruit nutrients into your diet. The price isn't the best for only 6 cans, so I don't buy it all the time. I buy these once a month and use the cans throughout it.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
It's vegetable juice, so it's not going to be delicious. But it's definitely not bad considering how healthy it is! It's a step up from the old tomato juice, and I think the consistency is a lot better as well. I also like that the cans are in single serving sizes, which means that you don't feel like you have to chug a huge amount of juice.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
I love these drinks and feel incredibly virtuous drinking them. Best in the morning either as substitute for juice or made into a mixed drink ;) I think V-8 is on the pricier side, especially when store brand tomato juice is so cheap, but you are getting a beverage packed with veggies so it's worth it.
Angelica R.
Sarasota, FL
I love these drinks! They give me so much energy and the fact that it has vegetables and fruits in a can is so cool :) I would totally recommend everyone to give these a try. You won't regret it
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I don't drink this stuff. Instead I use it as a broth in my vegetable soup. It works really very well and it's easy to just add spices to it to spruce it up a bit.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I love this stuff. It's great to drink or to use as a vegetable soup base. All you need is to add in vegetable, heat it on the stove, and you're good to go.
Maria A.
Laredo, TX
I love these for on the go! I really enjoy the taste because they are similar to the Clamato drink. It is soo good. Can't get enough. The added vegetable servings and vitamins are a plus.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.