V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
V8 is a great drink that is very good for you. It also has a great taste and is very versitle for not just a drink. I also use it for cooking such as Chili or for making sloppy joes. It is also a great value
Becca Y.
Mona, UT
These are really good! They get all your vegetables and fruits in for one day all at once! I haven't tasted anything else like this, plus they are affordable and a really great value! I would recommend these to anyone who wants to be healthy while drinking something really tasty
Mansur Beauty B.
I tried it and just couldn't do it, don't want to put other people off but it didn't sit well with my tastebuds. I am first time user but this flavor I probably won't buy again but I'm open to try others.
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
It's like having cocaine in a can!!!!
No seriously I love this product it's very good it's really really cold it's hey so fruity refreshing you cannot even taste any vegetables which is awesome.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love these drinks. I had a kidney stone and drank these the whole time at the hospital until the stone passed. Still to this day I feel like it was a V-8 miracle
Lisa M.
Mankato, MN
Very yummy! Love that it is 100% vegetable juice. Whenever I get lazy to eat my veggies, this is the perfect substitute for it, by just drinking it. It can get pricey, but depends on where you get yours from. This is the simple version of juicing that is ready for you to drink if you were ever in a hurry to get to places, this is a great option.
Geneva A.
Handy cans to have! My salt drops sometimes and the only way to safely raise it is with V8. Great to use to make ham cabbage and potatoes. I love the flavor, but when its cold I LOVE IT EVEN MORE! Some people do not like it, but if you mix it in smoothies, bloody Marys, soups its a great addition to any meal and its healthy
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
I like the taste of V8 juice, but wouldn't consider it very much better than a soda. Yes, you get some servings of some of your friuits and veggies, and it tastes amazing. But there's so much sugar and un-natural ingredients that it bugs me they claim they're healthy.
Elizabeth W.
I like to buy these for days when I'm feeling a little bleh. It gives me a small energy boost and it tastes great! It doesn't taste bad! I love the taste, and so do my kids. It's an easy way to get more veggy and fruit nutrients into your diet. The price isn't the best for only 6 cans, so I don't buy it all the time. I buy these once a month and use the cans throughout it.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
I love these drinks and feel incredibly virtuous drinking them. Best in the morning either as substitute for juice or made into a mixed drink ;) I think V-8 is on the pricier side, especially when store brand tomato juice is so cheap, but you are getting a beverage packed with veggies so it's worth it.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.