V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8 #75 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ciera M.
Killeen
Nice and healthy juice. Good for you but the flavor for me.. I just can't. Probably wouldn't buy just because the flavor kinda grosses me out, but it's still a good product for others.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
 Whenever I go to my grandmas house she has bees and she makes me drink them. They’re the most disgusting drinks I’ve ever had. I love tomato juice but I absolutely hate everything about V8. The texture is more of a sauce for your pasta then a smoothie drink and it tastes repulsive
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I still love the original v8 juice. I grab one in the morning when I'm in a hurry and this provides me with that quick pick me up that I need. It just refreshing.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I love V8 because it's so good for you and also because my kids love it as well. The Taste is so amazing that they don't even realize how healthy it is for them plus it is very affordable.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
I love these little cans of v8 they are great tasting and great for on the go. I always have these in stock. I use to buy the big jars because I use v8 when I cook as well to add to soups and sauces but they always ruined because I didn't need a whole can now the little cans I use what I need and if there's any left it's enough to to chug real quick and never waste.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I absolutely love V8. Ever since I was a kid I've enjoyed these. I enjoy them in the morning or any time really. It has a great tomato flavor that I enjoy over any generic brand. I will buy this FOREVER!! Definitely recommend!
Lacey K.
I love love love V8 juice! Normally I drink tomato juice with a little salt and pepper but I don't even have to add any seasoning when it comes to drinking this! You can taste every vegetable and it's so healthy for you
I tried it and just couldn't do it, don't want to put other people off but it didn't sit well with my tastebuds. I am first time user but this flavor I probably won't buy again but I'm open to try others.
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
It's like having cocaine in a can!!!!
No seriously I love this product it's very good it's really really cold it's hey so fruity refreshing you cannot even taste any vegetables which is awesome.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love these drinks. I had a kidney stone and drank these the whole time at the hospital until the stone passed. Still to this day I feel like it was a V-8 miracle
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.