V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: V8 100% Vegetable Juice 64 fl oz more...
Bought this V8 from Walmart enjoyed drinking it over ice the kids also enjoyed it it was a healthy drink. Cost more than a sugar soft drink but worth the price all natural ingredients I️ would buy it again and recommend it
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I still love the original v8 juice. I grab one in the morning when I'm in a hurry and this provides me with that quick pick me up that I need. It just refreshing.
Andrea B.
I love V8. It tastes good and is good for you and gives you energy. Whats not to love about that. Lol. I always remember my dad drinking v8 when I was a kid so good memories there and he instilled the importance of a healthy lifestyle in my mind. I'll always recommend v8. Tastes like a tomato with salt.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
I love these little cans of v8 they are great tasting and great for on the go. I always have these in stock. I use to buy the big jars because I use v8 when I cook as well to add to soups and sauces but they always ruined because I didn't need a whole can now the little cans I use what I need and if there's any left it's enough to to chug real quick and never waste.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
V8 is pretty much awesome, low sugar, good way to get in extra vegetables to my intake, and great for on the go. The flavor is quite nice as I prefer salty things and the sodium content doesn't bother me at all. I'd definitely buy it on the go. Would love if they could come up with an organic selection
Madelein H.
Tulsa, OK
What can I say about this product.. it tastes really good it meets my expectations I truly recommend this if you want to go for a healthy drink and it's affordable I do recommend this type of juice %100
Johanna H.
Anaheim, CA
V8 was the drink my dad would give me as a reward when I did something we'll, or as a treat on the weekend. Forget soda, my childhood is filled with memories of my family enjoying this delicious and healthy drink!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I absolutely love V8. Ever since I was a kid I've enjoyed these. I enjoy them in the morning or any time really. It has a great tomato flavor that I enjoy over any generic brand. I will buy this FOREVER!! Definitely recommend!
Lacey K.
I love love love V8 juice! Normally I drink tomato juice with a little salt and pepper but I don't even have to add any seasoning when it comes to drinking this! You can taste every vegetable and it's so healthy for you
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
V8 is a great drink that is very good for you. It also has a great taste and is very versitle for not just a drink. I also use it for cooking such as Chili or for making sloppy joes. It is also a great value
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.