V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #61 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
 Whenever I go to my grandmas house she has bees and she makes me drink them. They’re the most disgusting drinks I’ve ever had. I love tomato juice but I absolutely hate everything about V8. The texture is more of a sauce for your pasta then a smoothie drink and it tastes repulsive
Lindsey S.
Surprise, AZ
I love Tomato Juice and Vegetable Juice. This is the best one there is. Compared to the rest it really captures the flavor that I want out of my juice. [product:v8-100%-vegetable-juice-original]
Beth B.
Winona
Whenever I feel as though I'm getting sick I always increase my v8 consumption. It is loaded with nutrients and vitamins and I love how.it tastes (especially with vodka). We also use it quite often for cooking. It helps sneak veggies in for.the kids.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Love my V8 juice!!!! Always have these in my fridge and drink one daily. Love the flavor and the way it soothes even the worst thirst. Not to mention it helps keep my skin looking amazing, that's what I tell myself anyways 😂
Angel W.
Review for: V8 100% Vegetable Juice 33 fl oz more...
This has been a favorite juice of mine since I was a kid. Now that I am adult, the cans are the perfect size to take to work and drink as a snack when I need one! I recommend this product! Plus its very healthy!
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
this is the bomb. Who would've thought you were drinking VEGETABLE juice? It doesn't taste Veggie lol It tastes so gooooood! Although I haven't purchased this in a bit... I will soon after seeing this :3
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I love V8 because it's so good for you and also because my kids love it as well. The Taste is so amazing that they don't even realize how healthy it is for them plus it is very affordable.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Nice and healthy juice. Good for you but the flavor for me.. I just can't. Probably wouldn't buy just because the flavor kinda grosses me out, but it's still a good product for others.
Abby R.
Minneapolis
If you love vegetables, then you will likely love this. I like the small serving size and it's an easy way to get those important nutrients in on those busy days.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I love keeping these in the fridge for making a quick bloody mary. The can is a perfect for a small glass without wasting the whole bottle if not drunken in time
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.