V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8 #75 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
lisa f.
South Lyon, MI
wonderful additional spice to chili's , soups and all recipes or nice to just drink on it's own for breakfast
Laura A.
Mission, TX
The taste of this juice is so good because you can still get the taste of the tomate I love it.
Odalys C.
These are so good to drink in the mornings because it boosts my energy throughout the day!!
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
Have loved this for forever! Will always buy and drink V8 - it's the easy meal/snack!
Jaribeth A.
Mesquite, TX
I like it helps me to be healthy and drink my vegetables when I can eat them
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
V8 has been a drink that I have pushed myself to finish because it is good for me and my body. The taste is unique but it provides all of the vitamins & nutrients that my body needs. I do recommend to others who want a healthy drink that isn't sweet or carbonated. It is also good for people that have a problem with consuming vegetables. This vegetable drink is equal to a 1 serving of vegetables. Must drink daily.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I used to drink these growing up because of the amount of vegetable servings it had. My family would buy the costco pack to save on bundling. I love the taste now of all the vegetables and tomato juice altogether. I know many people don't like the original flavor but I can't stop and love it! Especially when I'm in the run and have no time to grab a bite.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Love my V8 juice!!!! Always have these in my fridge and drink one daily. Love the flavor and the way it soothes even the worst thirst. Not to mention it helps keep my skin looking amazing, that's what I tell myself anyways 😂
Andrea B.
I love V8. It tastes good and is good for you and gives you energy. Whats not to love about that. Lol. I always remember my dad drinking v8 when I was a kid so good memories there and he instilled the importance of a healthy lifestyle in my mind. I'll always recommend v8. Tastes like a tomato with salt.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
this is the bomb. Who would've thought you were drinking VEGETABLE juice? It doesn't taste Veggie lol It tastes so gooooood! Although I haven't purchased this in a bit... I will soon after seeing this :3
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.