V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Margret F.
Pea Ridge, AR
I like v8 vegetable juice in the orignal flavor. I drink a glass very morning with my breakfast
brittany h.
Farmington, MO
I absolutely LOVE this juice. its healthy and delicious! in my personal opinion, this is an amazing value considering the health benefits. it almost taste like you're drinking tomato soup with a hint of celery. My whole family enjoys this juice and its a healthier alternative than sugar filled fruit juices and carbonated sodas
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
V8 is pretty much awesome, low sugar, good way to get in extra vegetables to my intake, and great for on the go. The flavor is quite nice as I prefer salty things and the sodium content doesn't bother me at all. I'd definitely buy it on the go. Would love if they could come up with an organic selection
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
I always pour salt on the rim of the cans and drink it! Super good! I love to take them on the go in the morning to work. Taste just like tomatoes.
Candice B.
London
I love the V8 V-Fsions because not only are you getting your daily source of fruits but you're getting your veggies as well in an amazing tasting drink. Now that's, not saying to stop eating fruits and veggies and just drink the V8 fusion but it definitely is good for you on days when your on the go and don't have time to have some sort of fruits or veggies with each meal or as a snack, I love all the Flavors they have, so does my daughter.
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
I love V8! I will drink it when it's too hot to eat something big in the summer time and I'll use it for making chilli and spaghetti. V8 is awesome value, I'll definitely buy it again. I recommend this product to others.
ZITA R.
TORONTO, Ontario
I get this with the mini-cans so it's easy to take with me to work. I try to drink it daily as I don't eat veggies as much as I should, so drinking this makes me feel like I am
Mel M.
One of my faves!! I love this stuff!! Ever since a child! I drink it with salt and pepper!! I even mix drinks with it!! Like ceasars in particular! 😂 My VERY soon to be 3 yr old son loves it too!! I get the low sodium for him!! 😉 😉 I just love the taste, and creamy, smooth texture!!
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
What a great way to get your veggies whether you are sitting at home or work or in the car. It quenches your thirst and makes you healthy with a great flavor.

I use the big bottle when I make chili which adds a wonderful flavor. Hey moms kids won't even realize its good for them!
Sherilynn G.
Foodie Expert
Been addicted to tomatoes since I was kid for some reason. I really like having this on ice very refreshing. Only thing i don't like is the sodium content is very high. The less sodium ones don't taste that good without all the salt which is unfortunate. So I only have this on special occasions.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.