V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #93 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Tastes good and is way better than other drink options! However it's loaded with sodium. I drink a can every other day.
Emily M.
LOVE this juice! I always have to have this in the house! Can drink this stuff anytime in the day and it tastes great!
Tiffany C.
Thornton, CO
Lobe this juice my kids love it we use it to drink or male shrimp cocktail and it goes perfect with cheese sand which
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
My husband absolutely loves these I can't keep them out of my house he's always buying them there such a great taste.
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
I vote 5 stars for this although I don't drink it that often. When I do it's in a bloody Mary. So good with vodka.
Jane N.
Duluth , GA
I LOVE V8. Whether just alone or in a bloody mary, I love the taste and the feeling I'm drinking something healthy.
Maggie G.
Bronx, NY
Love this tomatoe juice especially the low sodium one. When I was pregnant this is all I wanted and had to have.
Victoria P.
Staten Island, NY
Been drinking this since i was a kid. A bit pricy but worth it. Taste awesome. And you can drink it cold or warm
Saira L.
I use this drink for my shrimp coctails. It is really good because it gives the coctail that nice tomatoe flavor!
Carol S.
Best juice brand! High wuality product that's always refreshing and tastes pure and natural! I highly recommend!
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.