V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8 #75 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Johanna H.
Anaheim, CA
V8 was the drink my dad would give me as a reward when I did something we'll, or as a treat on the weekend. Forget soda, my childhood is filled with memories of my family enjoying this delicious and healthy drink!
Madelein H.
Tulsa, OK
What can I say about this product.. it tastes really good it meets my expectations I truly recommend this if you want to go for a healthy drink and it's affordable I do recommend this type of juice %100
Amy L.
Galax, VA
This is some of my favorite stuff on the planet. I could drink a gallon a day. It's delicious and provides many of the nutrients you need throughout the day.
Rachael S.
Love these! I get these to have around when I'm just really struggling to eat anything or when I'm packing snacks for the day. Easy, convenient and tastes awesome!
Katie G.
Hartsdale
I prefer the V8 in a can I think taste better and it's just the perfect for a on the go snack it's filling for me at least it taste great it's super affordable and the V8 is the best one and also it's not filled with all those preservatives
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
V8 is a great drink that is very good for you. It also has a great taste and is very versitle for not just a drink. I also use it for cooking such as Chili or for making sloppy joes. It is also a great value
Katee A.
I love this drink by itself. Thicker than juice and helps take the edge off of you're feeling hungry. I also use it as a base any time I make stew. Gives a wonderful flavor in cooking. Affordable and will continue to buy.
Stephanie A.
Iowa City, IA
Very good I have one small can a day to get the veggies I need! Taste sweet and delicious
Sarah G.
I always pour salt on the rim of the cans and drink it! Super good! I love to take them on the go in the morning to work. Taste just like tomatoes.
Brittany C.
We bought a huge package of these but it's been sitting there because no one can handle the taste. Think I may start mixing it into a smoothie.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.