V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Camz A.

BY V8 #67 in Juice

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Ok taste, good for price, high amount of sodium and sugar. Tastes little sour to me. I would skip this product from my list.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
My husband loves this stuff, can’t keep it in the house. I buy ever week for him. I keep to Original one he likes it best.
KARLA G.
I love this product I really recommend because it's delicious. You can used it and you will love it and it's not expensive
Kayla B.
Johnson City, TN
I love veggie juice! So health for you so tasty and so portable! V8 is doing big things from veggie juice to fruit juice
Sparkle S.
These are really good to drink if you don't eat a lot of vegetables and would still like to get a few servings in per day
Emily M.
LOVE this juice! I always have to have this in the house! Can drink this stuff anytime in the day and it tastes great!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Tastes good and is way better than other drink options! However it's loaded with sodium. I drink a can every other day.
Khali B.
Actually tastes good i didnt think i was gonna like it at first. I am not a huge vegetable fan but i really liked this.
Steven F.
Fresno, CA
They are afordable and great for lunches and are healthy for the kids and we take them to school and work, great taste
Amanda M.
This is a must have in our home both myself and my grandmother drink this on a daily basis! Has a wonderful flavor. :)
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.