BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
Liz B.
Growing up I watched my mother drink V8 tomato juice all of the time. Every so often I would have a sip of it. At the time it wasn’t sweet enough to keep my attention. Now that I am an adult it is a staple for me as well. It tastes great and it also has so many health benefits. On top of all of that, it will always remind me of my caring mother.
Janet W.
Burlington, NC
I love V8! You can really taste some of the vegetables in it and i like being able to taste the celery. Not expensive at all
Jenny K.
Atlanta, GA
I always drank this growing up as a kid. I love vegetable juice so much! Great as a bloody merry mix too
Soura Q.
Good brand but i feel little bit worried about the plastic canes with acid inside it
Anna F.
I love tomato juice I get weird cravings for it at random times. I actually love it as a virgin Cesar with my dinner.
Meagan D.
Show Low, AZ
The original is the only tomato juice I drink! I love V-8 for a healthy dose of veggies on the go, for a Michelada, Bloody Mary, Bloody Maria or a Bloody Caesar! Fantastic flavor and just the right spice! I buy it all the time and its a great price, too!
Renee R.
Columbia , KY
Love! Love! Love! For something more savory and healthy this is my go-to!! It is perfect for days where I don't know if I will be able to get enough veggies.. And plus side... My kiddo loves it too!!
🐾Jenya  .
Toronto, ON
Tasty juicy. A little pricey, but worth it. Great source of vitamins. Fills me up when feelings hungry.
Meagan M.
Apache Junction
How can it get any better. It taste great and it’s great for you. They also have low-sodium alternatives. I always seem to stick with the traditional because I find the taste exceptional. I would definitely recommend this product
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
V8 vegetable juice is absolutely amazing. When I drink at I feel like I'm cleaning out my system I'm giving my body good ingredients nothing and it is bad and it is so feeling and so good for you and it's so easy. I always feel like my face and my skin do not look quite as beautiful if I don't have a glass once a day.

Target