BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this juice just for drinking on it's own to get your daily intake of vegetables. But our family mainly uses this as one of the ingredients when we're making homemade chili. Our homemade chili is delicious with this in it. If you're a chili lover make sure to pick this up to make your chili, you will love it!
Janette Z.
Mount Pleasant, TX
I am a health freak and the taste is terrible, but i believe it really works :) it gives you the serving you need
Shana D.
Advance, NC
This is one of my faves! It's great as a healthy pickmeup during lunch or break. The taste is amazing if you like tomatoes.
MARSHA S.
Meriden, CT
I START EVERY DAY WITH A GLASS OF V8 WITH MY BREAKFAST. I FIND IT VERY REFRESHING AND DELICIOUS. I HAVE TRIED OTHER KINDS BUT I STICK WITH THE ORIGINAL NOW
Crystal H.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love all of my veggies but this is nasty
Leah F.
Lincoln, MT
Only way I can get my picky husband to consume a veggie.
Anna X.
Toronto, ontario
V8 taste very intense. Is it actually good for you though? The calorie count is so high, I try only drinking fresh juice with no additives
Francisca M.
Summerville, SC
Tastes great and is a good way to get your veggies in. Do NOT get the low sodium one it’s terrible.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Love me some v8 juice in my bloody Mary's. Brings extra flavor and has a great taste. Also love drinking it alone. My favorite brand of tomato juice.
Telissa I.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love V8! I grew up on homemade tomato juice, and this comes close. My kids even like it.

Target