BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
I’ve always loved V8! It’s very affordable, and to my knowledge, pretty healthy for you as well. It doesn’t have any weird aftertaste’s to it at all and isn’t bitter. Would definitely recommend!
Dana E.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love V8!! When doing the apple cider vinegar "diet" I would mix it with v8 and it made it much easier to drink. Plus it was a great way to get my vegetables in.
Bev S.
Ravenden, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Very Good I love veggies and tomatoes so this is wonderful! My go to drink in the morning and late afternoon also good in soups I buy this all the time ! I will continue buying this.
Mattie L.
Lebanon Junction
my boyfriend loves v8! he is a huge fan of tomato juice and he just loves regular v8. i’m not as big of a fan, but it is pretty good. and a great way of all your nutritions as well!
Audrey V.
I don’t even like tomatoes but I love V8 veggie juice. Such a nice change of pace from drinking sweet sugary beverages, and it feels healthy too. Perfect for your Bloody Mary 😉🥫🍸
Hannah O.
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: Target
I love v8 so much!! If you don’t like the taste of tomato juice obviously you won’t like it but I always get it in the cans and I love it! It’s a great way to get extra servings of veggies and I recommend to anyone!
Sarah W.
Santa Cruz, CA
You cannot beat the OG V8 juice. I’ve been drinking it since I was a kid. Just love all the sodium. It also makes a pretty bomb Bloody Mary with a little bit of dressing up.
Kerin S.
Portage, Pa
My 11 year old drinks this alot.  I mysekf do not like any vefgie juices.  She asks for this all the time and will not except store brands as an alternative
Amiah W.
I loooove V8. It’s not only great because I get so many vegetables from drinking it but it also tastes so amazing! I love to throw a little salt a pepper in it too 😋
Rashaunda J.
Youngstown, OH
I love v8 I drink it for breakfast or for snack the flavor is a comfort for me, I enjoy how easy accessible it is, to pull one out your bag pop the top and that’s it

Target