BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
While these aren't the best tasting juices to add to caesar's and other cocktails, I love them because they're healthy, and have more than the daily allowance of vegetables needed in them.
Jacquelyn K.
I have been a fan of v8 for 20 plus years!! I feel like I’m getting my vegetables, the taste is so much better than any brand I’ve tried. I also enjoy cooking with it too!!
Darrian M.
Hardin, MO
V8 is my favorite! Need to get your vegetables in? Want a Bloody Mary? Need to make some soup? It covers all the grey areas. You’ll never be disappointed with a bottle of v8 juice in your fridge.
Sydney S.
I actually haven’t drank this in forever. But when I was little I drank this like you wouldn’t be liege. It has so many fruits and vegetables in it that are so good for you.
Melissa W.
Greenwood, IN
I really like drinking V-8 juice. Unlike most, I don't reserve this juice for breakfast only. I drink this because I don't enjoy vegetables. This is a way to get my veggies in an enjoyable way.
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
When ever I need a pick me up and feel low on my vitamins I chose v8. I love the taste and the portions are good. Not too much but not too little. It’s healthy and good.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I personally really like the taste but it has a lot of salt in the regular ones. So I would opt for the low sodium ones. No point in trying to be healthy if you’re drinking a bunch of sodium.
amber D.
Olivehurst , CA
Everybody knows V8. I would think V8 would be a go to vegetable juice for anybody. I love that it has a tomato flavor but that you can also taste the other vegetables
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
V8 Original Vegetable juice is a favorite of mine! It’s flavor is so much better than regular tomato juice. With all the fruits and veggies in it it’s nutritious too!
Angela P.
Oakley, CA
There original V8 is the best. I could drink the whole bottle at once! It’s so good and gives me a great boost. It does have a lot of sodium so that is something to be aware and careful of.

Target