BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Polina K.
Brooklyn
BEST tomato juice out there. i try to get it on airplanes it that brand is available because it just gives the re-freshness you need. i can also eat it with any meal and not feel weird or grossed out with the flavors.
Kim '.
Withee, WI
This is my husbands go to drink. I also use it in chili. The flavor is great and I love that it’s made with all kinds of veggies. The price is great too and I can often find it on sale.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Nice and healthy juice. Good for you but the flavor for me.. I just can't. Probably wouldn't buy just because the flavor kinda grosses me out, but it's still a good product for others.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
This is the only vegetable drink that I would drink. This in the summer time with some ice, wow best thing ever! I don't drink alcohol, but if you do. I'm sure this would be great too! I always take virgin bloody crecer, I know I'm boring. But it's sooo good!
Victoria F.
Middlesboro, KY
As someone who doesn’t enjoy eating vegetable, V8 is the perfect way to feel like I’m still getting those nutrients. It tastes good but doesn’t have all the additional additives. I would recommend to others.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I uses to make veggie juice everyday n it was not easy so I drink one can of v8 veggie juice everyday. It is my essential of life now. Sometimes I mix with water n taste more fresh.
Stacey W.
Southgate
One of my absolute favorite drinks to get vegetables. Seeing as how as I don’t get enough. It helps greatly and tastes delicious. Seems fairly inexpensive. Coupons would be helpful. I would buy again.
Lana O.
V8 juice is so much better than plain tomato juice ...its healthy for you as it contains different veggies..makes a tasty alterative to tomato juice when mixing bloody marys too
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
I LOVE V8!! It has been forever since I have had some! I know what I’m picking up the next time I go grocery shopping! I feel like I’m drinking all the vitamins I need for the day! I feel energized after!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
This has always been a go to for my family. My mom was who got me hooked. Great when I'm in a hurry and I don't want nasty fast food. This holds me over till I get home for dinner.

Target