BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
V8 with a little dash of my favorite hot sauce is the perfect drink for a spicy savory lover like me! It’s full of vegetables and can help curb your hunger pains. It’s been a favorite for many years now.
erin h.
When I was little we would go to grandma's and have 2 choices. Orange juice or V8. I hate orange juice with every fiber of my being so I chose V8. I love the flavor more than any other vegetable juice.
Angela B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Salty and delicious. I prefer the low sodium version for health reasons, but the original is definitely delicious.
Just add gin or vodka & some celery and enjoy with friends.
Would recommend.
Nicole i.
I was raised on tomato juice with lemon. It’s delicious ya know. Put it in a Bloody Mary for the brunch of your dreams. It’s affordable and although I.T looks disgusting it’s actually amazing. Yummmmmm
Edna T.
Booneville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love having a nice cold glass of V8. I normally don't drink a lot of juice of any flavor or kind. I feel as if I'm doing my body a favor while enjoying doing so when I occasionally have some V8. Can't beat "running on all 8 cylinders."
Marlenne L.
Penitas, TX
this is the bomb. Who would've thought you were drinking VEGETABLE juice? It doesn't taste Veggie lol It tastes so gooooood! Although I haven't purchased this in a bit... I will soon after seeing this :3
Amanda R.
Cleveland
I love v8 juice, it tastes great and its not to pricey . It has an amazing labeling which immediately makes you want to give it a try. Want something healthy in a rush this is a product to try.
Desirae G.
Edmond, OK
I love this V8 for my son, he is a very pick eater so he doesnt get very many fruits or veggies, but he loves the taste of this juice! It's a great value and it beats the competitors by far!
Amy M.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this juice to make veggie beef soup and it is a great base! This juice is also good to serve on ice for something different to drink! I do like this version better than the low sodium variety. A+ in my opinion!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
V8 has the nutrient you need and isn’t so bad in taste. It’s pretty easy to find! The packaging isn’t hard to find either. I usually don’t buy it myself only when other people have it do I drink it !

Target